Highway Data Discussion > Solved Highway data updates

Hungary: M4/F4/E60

(1/2) > >>

michih:
We currently have a section of 2.54mi only: http://travelmapping.net/hb/index.php?r=hun.m004

There is another section at Cegled (partially?) signed as M4. I only have incomplete info about the exit numbers.
This section should be extended by 30km at west end and 20km at east end this December. I think it's possible that even the existing section to Budapest airport will be signed as M4 - to be checked.

Side note: And the M4 section in HB should be extended by 26km up to the Romania border in January.

Bickendan:

--- Quote from: michih on November 10, 2019, 02:35:34 am ---We currently have a section of 2.54mi only: http://travelmapping.net/hb/index.php?r=hun.m004

There is another section at Cegled (partially?) signed as M4. I only have incomplete info about the exit numbers.
This section should be extended by 30km at west end and 20km at east end this December. I think it's possible that even the existing section to Budapest airport will be signed as M4 - to be checked.

Side note: And the M4 section in HB should be extended by 26km up to the Romania border in January.

--- End quote ---
Probably irrelevant for TM purposes, but it's not the Budapest airport, rather, it's the Liszt Ferenc (Franz Liszt) Airport (I think the airport code is BUD though!).

si404:
It's 'Budapest Liszt Ferenc Nemzetközi Repülőtér' (Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport) and called 'Ferihegy' by locals as that's the place it is in Budapest, and the pre-2011 disambiguation with smaller airfields around the city. The code is indeed BUD, but Budapest has always been in the name.

But this is off-topic, as the point name on F4 for the airport is a road name.

michih:
LOL I also thought about it when writing the post. I had "Budapest Airport" first and changed it to "Budapest airport" because it's not the correct name :)

michih:

--- Quote from: michih on November 10, 2019, 02:35:34 am ---There is another section at Cegled (partially?) signed as M4. I only have incomplete info about the exit numbers.

--- End quote ---

Delayed with new deadlines in February, June and July 2020 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version