Author Topic: NC:NC 54 at Miami Blvd/Slater Rd and Page Rd/Hopson Rd (plus minor Cary edits)  (Read 2192 times)

Online Markkos1992

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 02:00:00 pm
Mike-This should exhaust my NC knowledge for good.

The point on NC 54 where it turns onto/off of Miami Blvd is referred to as PageRd for some reason.  Note that a point at the Page Rd/Hopson Rd intersection could be useful.  (Page Rd connects to I-40 (Exit 282) while Hopson Rd connects to NC 147 toll road)).

In Cary, NHarrRd should be NHarrAve (or HarrAve, for Harrison Ave). 

-Mark AKA 74/171FAN

Offline dfilpus

• Last Login:Today at 12:00:45 pm
    • Filpus Roadgeek
Mike-This should exhaust my NC knowledge for good.

The point on NC 54 where it turns onto/off of Miami Blvd is referred to as PageRd for some reason.  Note that a point at the Page Rd/Hopson Rd intersection could be useful.  (Page Rd connects to I-40 (Exit 282) while Hopson Rd connects to NC 147 toll road)).

In Cary, NHarrRd should be NHarrAve (or HarrAve, for Harrison Ave). 

-Mark AKA 74/171FAN
As the original creator of the NC 54 file, I should respond to these comments.

Originally, Page Road was routed along part of Slater Road and Terrace Pine Drive as  the direct connector to I 40 at exit 282. Page Road has been now rerouted along a new alignment to the intersection with NC 54 at Hopson Road. The current PageRd should be either SlaRd or MiaBlvd_N. At the same time, a new waypoint would be appropriate at Hopson/Page Rd. If PageRd is in use, then it should be deprecated and the new waypoint should be HopRd.

NHarrRd -> HarrAve is my brainfart.

Offline mapmikey

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:26:31 pm
    • Co-curator Virginia Highways Project
Changes made and in the queue...