Author Topic: cansk: Saskatchewan Provincial Highways (1-399)  (Read 43765 times)

Offline oscar

• TM Collaborator
  • TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 01:36:37 am
    • Hot Springs and Highways pages
Re: cansk: Saskatchewan Provincial Highways (1-399)
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2019, 06:13:36 pm »
https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/3159

This pull request adds the "missing" SK1, SK16, SK16A, and SK16B routes and files, which are copies of the corresponding Trans-Canada Highway route files. I deferred adding them to the HB, to simplify any changes to those files I needed to make before cansk activation.

I checked the Highways and Infrastructure ministry website (Highway Hotline, annual reports, press releases) for any new or realigned routes I missed. Aside from the Regina Bypass due to open late next month, there is also a short SK 7 bypass of Vanscoy, which might open later this month. All this can be addressed post-activation.

Once the above pull request is merged in, I'll do a final check of the Datacheck and NMP tables, for anything that needs to be cleared pre-activation, Last I checked, the only Datacheck items were distance errors, which get washed away automatically once cansk is activated. There are a few NMPs, already marked as false positives.

Then I can activate cansk. Anything I need to do, besides editing the systemupdates.csv and systems.csv files? (It's been awhile since I've promoted a system to active or preview.)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 08:47:12 pm by oscar »

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2019, 02:58:07 am »
Then I can activate cansk. Anything I need to do, besides editing the systemupdates.csv and systems.csv files? (It's been awhile since I've promoted a system to active or preview.)
I believe that should be all.
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2019, 02:55:35 pm »
cansk is active, live on site!
Topic moved to Completed Highway Systems Threads
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca