Author Topic: DEU: A4 (Köln) waypoint  (Read 2891 times)

Offline bhemphill

• Last Login:February 09, 2022, 04:21:48 pm
DEU: A4 (Köln) waypoint
« on: February 06, 2017, 11:03:47 am »
When A4 (Köln) was rerouted to be farther away from the mine, waypoint 12 (+X1A) was added.  For many of the other reroutes where pavement changes a *OldA4 type of point would be used so that a user can easily browse and make updates to their files for their travels.  On the other end waypoint 15 is pretty close to where the old and new pavement meet.  Just wondering if that shapepoint should be made a visible point and indicate that the road was rerouted after the file was originally made on CHM.  The update was:  2015-09-15 Germany A4 (Koln) deu.a004kol Route relocated from old route (now demolished) to new route via between exits 7 and 9.  The update was not clear to me at the time, so I had just marked that I needed to come back and figure out what it meant sometime later.  I also wasn't sure of the date of the change, but figure it probably is after I was on that section of road and was in the time near the end of updates being processed on CHM to the time the update was made.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 04:44:01 pm
Re: DEU: A4 (Köln) waypoint
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 01:14:55 pm »
When A4 (Köln) was rerouted to be farther away from the mine, waypoint 12 (+X1A) was added.  For many of the other reroutes where pavement changes a *OldA4 type of point would be used so that a user can easily browse and make updates to their files for their travels.

It's my region now and I'll add *OldA4_W and *OldA4_E.

I also wasn't sure of the date of the change, but figure it probably is after I was on that section of road and was in the time near the end of updates being processed on CHM to the time the update was made.

The eastbound carriageway was opened on 17th September 2014.
The westbound carriageway was opened on 20th September 2014.