Author Topic: Romania: DNVO2P Suceava bypass  (Read 1683 times)

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 03:00:27 am
Romania: DNVO2P Suceava bypass
« on: January 07, 2019, 01:24:06 pm »
The first section is in service, the second section is under construction.

The opened section is signed "VO2P" according to GSV.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 03:00:27 am
Re: Romania: routes through Suceava
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 04:48:37 am »
I'm also not sure about DN2/DN29/E58/E85 routes through Suceava.
Some sources show DN2/E85 west and south of the city center, e.g. OSM, but other sources north and east of the center.

@panda80 tends to trust http://geoportal.ancpi.ro showing DN2/E85 N/E instead W/S.
GM shows only E85 on W/S route but no DN2 at all. E58 is also on another route north of the center and on the western city street (we have it east/south of the center.

GSV August 2018 shows E576 and DN2 on N/W route but E576 is definitely outdated. Does it mean that it's an old sign and DN2 might be outdated too? Or is it just mean "to DN2"?
E576 is also signed here but without DN2. Was DN2 moved from N/E onto W/S route?

DN2 is also signed on very old signs via N/E route: here and here (GSV 2014/2018).
No numbering is indicated at any junction where the possible routes split. Only this with E numbering on N/E route.

Again, was DN2 moved from N/E onto W/S route as it's also indicated on OSM and as we have in HB? I tend to leave DN2/E85 routes as-is on W/S route.

GSV August 2018 has one sign showing E58 to the northern route.
But E routes are usually concurrent to DN routes and I think we should leave E58 on east/south route through the city.

I think we should have better sources if we wanna change any route through the city.