Author Topic: New AASHTO Route Numbering Committee approvals (and one disapproval)  (Read 3039 times)

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 08:50:09 pm
They got a cheeky meeting in there before the main event. The I-22 one is important as we have been umming and ahhing over what to do there.

Alabama Interstate 22-Establish (segment) (approved)
Between I-65 in Birmingham, AL and Coalburg Road in Birmingham, AL
Route begins at mile marker 96.480 and the junction of I-65 in Birmingham, AL from the junction of I-65 in Birmingham, AL., westerly to Coalburg Road (Exit 93) in Birmingham, AL Traveling over existing Future Interstate 22 and continuing west to Birmingham, AL. and Jasper, AL for 2.879 miles. Route ends at mile marker 93.601 and the junction of Coalburg Road in Birmingham, AL.

Kentucky US 431-Relocation (approved)
Between US 431 in Russellville and US 68 in Russellville
Begins: US 431 originate south of Owensboro, Kentucky. The US 431 (Southern Russellville Bypass) will begin at its intersection with US 68 and continue on the west and south side of Russellville, concurrent with US 68 and US 79 to its intersection with US 79 and KY 2146. The route extends south concurrent with US 68 along the west side of Russellville to the junction with US 79. The route is concurrent with US 68 (Russellville Bypass). The route will head is a southwesterly direction. ·Russellville is the main focal point. ·The total number of miles over the entire US 431 designation will be approximately 84 miles ·The route will end at the Tennessee State Line

North Carolina I-587-Establish future (denied, but for spurious reasons - we'll see this be submitted again and again until they approve it, a file might as well be made in preparation for when it does happen ;))
US-64 in Zebulon (Wake County) and US-264 in Greenville (Pitt County)
The proposed Future I-587 will begin at US-64 (Future I-87) in Zebulon, Wake County, and go generally southeast toward Greenville, Pitt County. The route is travelling along a multi-lane, fully access controlled facility along parts of existing I-795, US-258, and US-264. The route travels in a southeasterly direction for a total of 56 miles, with the focal point cities being the Town of Zebulon, the City of Wilson, and the City of Greenville. The route will end at the US-264/SR-1467. Interchange (Greenville Bypass) just west of Greenville

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 03:00:27 am
Re: New AASHTO Route Numbering Committee approvals (and one disapproval)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 04:54:14 am »
What's the status? Is anything still open to be done here?

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 06:08:33 pm
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 06:05:28 am »
1) I-22 is already on the site.

2) Reroute is already on the site for US-431.

3) I don't think we're adding any more 'Future' Interstate routes anymore.

Offline compdude787

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 09, 2024, 02:19:30 am
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 02:05:14 pm »
Looks like this topic can be marked as solved then.