Author Topic: ITA: Request to add Via Marco Polo (SW Florence spur freeway) to eursf  (Read 1468 times)

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 11:38:25 am
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
There is a freeway around the SW side of the Florence metro area that connects A1 with SS75. To the best of my knowledge, the name of this highway is Via Marco Polo (although it might change names halfway through and the bridge part definitely has a different name... Italian signage is not very helpful), and it has the Italian kilometerposts (is that a word) that all government-maintained roads have. This is the primary way to get into the city center if you're coming from the south (like from Rome), so in my opinion, it would make sense to add it.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:56:44 pm
Re: ITA: Request to add Via Marco Polo (SW Florence spur freeway) to eursf
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 01:19:05 pm »
I'll add it when I get onto sorting out Italy. If it's an ANAS (ie state) road it will more likely be in itass than eursf.

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 03:31:16 pm »
Well it has the state road kilometerposts but no number where the route number would be (at least on all the signs I saw).
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:04:16 pm
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 03:47:03 pm »
Please check whether we can add 'Viadotto Indiano' in the west of Firenze to eursf. It connects A11 to S.G.C. Firenze-Pisa-Livorno), and I drove it this spring.

btw: I usually check for 'potential eursf routes' when I peer-review a system of the region, and I'll continue itass peer-review once it ass will be revised with the open issues (caused by Italian heros, not by Si).

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 05:33:36 pm »
Just realized I never replied to this, but yeah from what I remember that should work.

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:56:44 pm
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2023, 04:11:12 am »
I'm adding both of these to eursf today.