Author Topic: Greece Ethniki Odos (grceo)  (Read 7513 times)

Online si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 11:53:21 am
Re: Greece Ethniki Odos (grceo)
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 07:14:56 am »
?
The E532 is the A7 from Memmingen – Füssen, and exists to have the whole of the German A7 in the E road network. It doesn't enter Austria, but someone edited Google Maps (and OSM, Wikipedia, etc, IIRC) to not have it dead-end at the border but extend logically to E60 and so you got me to investigate it.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:04:16 pm
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 08:06:24 am »
?
The E532 is the A7 from Memmingen – Füssen, and exists to have the whole of the German A7 in the E road network. It doesn't enter Austria, but someone edited Google Maps (and OSM, Wikipedia, etc, IIRC) to not have it dead-end at the border but extend logically to E60 and so you got me to investigate it.

IIRC, bogdymol asked why the Austrian E532 is missing and you've drafted it but didn't add it to csv files. I also drove the route and checked whether anything is signed but it isn't.
I thought you mean that "someone" from TM project edited the maps... OK.

However, E roads are not signed in UK at all but are in HB... I don't like our fuss about signed/unsigned while officially dedicated or not dedicated routes...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:09:35 am by michih »

Online si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 11:53:21 am
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 08:19:15 am »
However, E roads are not signed in UK at all but are in HB...
But the Austrian E532 doesn't exist on paper or ground, whereas the UK E roads exist on paper, but not on ground, and stuff like the duplicate E401 in France exist on the ground but not on paper...