Author Topic: CA: I-8BLYum & US80HisWin concurrency broken  (Read 2986 times)

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
CA: I-8BLYum & US80HisWin concurrency broken
« on: September 05, 2018, 10:55:17 pm »
The point at I-8(172) has the same coords in both files, but all three other points on the concurrency mismatch.

Resyncing CA/AZ specifically, we could grab all new coords and get AZ I-8BLYum in on the action as well.
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline oscar

• TM Collaborator
  • TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 03:03:34 pm
    • Hot Springs and Highways pages
Re: CA: I-8BLYum & US80HisWin concurrency broken
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 03:40:39 am »
I can repoint CA I-8BLYum (including the border point), synch it with the BL on the Arizona side, and fix the historic route on both sides while I'm at it. I'm still on the road for two more days, but can take care of this from home this weekend.

There may also be a few NMPs at other CA/AZ border points, and maybe some NV/AZ border points as well, as well as many CA/NV border points. Those all are on my to-do list, along with taking care of broken concurrencies and other loose ends from the I-580 extension in Carson City.

There's a general issue with broken concurrencies involving historic routes in CA, since they were drafted just before I did a comprehensive overhaul of active routes in CA to prepare for overhauling the usaca routes. Now that the active and usaca routes in CA have been redone (except for remaining issues re: relinquishments), the historic routes can be resynched to them.

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • I like C++
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 12:00:26 pm »
The historic route apparently only exists on the CA side.

There were no NV/AZ border NMPs. There were a few for CA/AZ on the Interstates; for all of them the CA coords looked better, so I copied them to the AZ file. This one is the only one left. (CA/NV, I do see several.)
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline oscar

• TM Collaborator
  • TM Collaborator
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 05:30:06 pm »
CA and AZ I-8BLYum, and CA US80HisWin, all synched up in my local files. I moved the CA/AZ border point in all three, to put it in the middle of the river rather than onshore. I also did that for CA and AZ I-40.

I'll take care of the CA/NV border point NMPs, and the ones in Carson City, later.

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • I like C++
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 11:57:05 pm »
CA and AZ I-8BLYum, and CA US80HisWin, all synched up in my local files. I moved the CA/AZ border point in all three, to put it in the middle of the river rather than onshore. I also did that for CA and AZ I-40.
The border point was only moved in two out of three files. CA I-8BLYum still needs the change; all it got on its last line was a terminal linefeed.
https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/commit/7383cde9cf2510208bcbcdd545cd33dc038866b7#diff-3f0e581a7c2c69f87fcf9c734702c88f

Offline oscar

• TM Collaborator
  • TM Collaborator

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • I like C++
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 02:31:13 pm »
Looks good now in the HB. This was marked solved before and I unmarked it, right? Re-marking...