Author Topic: MO: US 63 update/point request (but not in the same spot!)  (Read 1800 times)

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 05:07:04 pm
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
MO: US 63 update/point request (but not in the same spot!)
« on: April 13, 2019, 03:48:24 pm »
I went down to Rolla for a conference recently, and when I pulled up the HB to log my mileage on US 63 and was scrolling around, I noticed that the south terminus of MO 163 was moved to near the Columbia Airport on OSM (didn't drive that way so I don't know if that's really the case). Additionally, can I request a point at secondary road CC on the south side of Rolla? I got down that far on 63 and would kinda like that to be in my travel data.

TL;DR
The MO 163 point needs to be moved south a mile or so (and 163 needs to be adjusted as well)
Point request for the US 63/MOs CC junction on the south side of Rolla
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline neroute2

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 05:56:20 pm
Re: MO: US 63 update/point request (but not in the same spot!)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 02:58:22 pm »
I went down to Rolla for a conference recently, and when I pulled up the HB to log my mileage on US 63 and was scrolling around, I noticed that the south terminus of MO 163 was moved to near the Columbia Airport on OSM (didn't drive that way so I don't know if that's really the case).
'tis.

Offline Highway63

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 16, 2024, 01:40:37 am
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 03:45:46 pm »
Hmm. A slight pickle given that US63 is in use with 163. I think what I will do is mark "US63" as closed - just have to move the marker a hair west - and make the new point "US63/H".

The MO163 point is not in use on US 63, so I will move the active MO163 point south and mark the intersection as closed *OldMO163.

The Rolla point is easy because it's a hidden point right now.

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2019, 12:05:26 pm »
Suggest PonSt +US63 instead
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca