Web Design Discussion > General Web Design Discussion

Routes Traveled/Routes Clinched bug

(1/5) > >>

froggie:
Noticed this bug over the last couple weeks...see attached graphics for my example from Wisconsin.  Was waiting to see if it was a temporary thing before I reported.

According to my personal statistics for Wisconsin, I'm #15 for both routes traveled/driven and routes clinched.  However, when I go down to the user listings and sort by routes traveled, I'm actually #10.

What I've found is that the routes clinched ranking is generally correct (it is in my Wisconsin example), but the routes traveled ranking is matching the routes clinched ranking even when that is not the case.

yakra:
It also appears that the "Active+Preview" half of the "Travelers in Region WI" table cannot be sorted. Don;t know whether this has been noted elsewhere.

froggie:
Also, in case I wasn't clear in my OP, I've noticed this in other regions besides Wisconsin.

Jim:
https://github.com/TravelMapping/Web/issues/206

panda80:
Hi,

I discovered a bug when looking at the statistics for Austria. There I travelled the most routes but I am ranked 2nd (by the the most travelled routes), after cinxx, who travelled on less roads, but clinched more of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version