Author Topic: canqc (Quebec Provincial Highways)  (Read 5413 times)

Offline mapcat

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 04:45:30 pm
Re: canqc (Quebec Provincial Highways)
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2019, 10:57:40 pm »
Please take it if you've got time. You're obviously paying a lot more attention to what's going on up there than I am.

It's not going active until someone does a peer review, and no one has indicated any interest in that in 2 years.
Clinched:

Offline froggie

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 09:53:14 am
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2019, 09:56:18 am »
Regarding QC 136, English translations of Turcot Interchange construction info suggest A-720 won't officially become part of QC 136 until the Turcot Interchange construction is completed.  So probably a couple more years.

And speaking of QC 136, there's a question on the AARoads forum as to where the "eastern end of QC 136" in Quebec City is.  The following is directly quoted from them:

I traveled the tunnel with the reversible lane that some sources (Google Maps, Quebec 511) say are part of QC 136, not not others (Apple Maps, OpenStreetMap, Travel Mapping).

Offline vdeane

• Last Login:Yesterday at 09:45:10 pm
    • New York State Roads
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2019, 07:51:05 pm »
As per my post on AARoads:
The Qu├ębec Atlas des transports shows QC 136 as ending at the same place as shown in TravelMapping.  The rest is reference route 42330.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.