Author Topic: Misc: two missing sources (SD and UT)  (Read 246 times)

Offline the_spui_ninja

• Last Login:Yesterday at 12:43:30 am
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
Misc: two missing sources (SD and UT)
« on: January 18, 2018, 10:09:57 pm »
So I happened to be browsing the acknowledgements page, and noticed that the Utah Highway Referencing Interactive Map https://maps.udot.utah.gov/uplan_data/documents/HRO/ and the SD Interactive Road System Map http://sdbit.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=93bd565a70a94f138f90ceed29ce1b12 were missing.

Not sure where this goes.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:37:21 am
Re: Misc: two missing sources (SD and UT)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 12:27:36 am »
Not sure where this goes.
I've moved the topic to "General Web Design Discussion", as the file to edit is in the Web/ repo on GitHub.

I'm unfamiliar with these states -- were these sources used by the contributors maintaining UT & SD?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 01:07:31 pm by yakra »

Offline the_spui_ninja

• Last Login:Yesterday at 12:43:30 am
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 10:33:16 am »
I used them when I reported errors; also there's no sources at all on the site for Utah right now.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 12:37:21 am
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 01:36:11 pm »
Utah should definitely have some sources listed.
I'm a few pages into skimming the system thread on the CHM forum, and not seeing any clear indicators of anything used statewide. Don't think I have the attention span to continue with that right now.
I'll let those responsible for those states decide whether the links in the OP (or whichever others) should be included.