Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Other Discussion / Re: Mileage Issues
« Last post by neroute2 on Yesterday at 11:03:31 pm »
I ate them. 😋
Other Discussion / Mileage Issues
« Last post by Markkos1992 on Yesterday at 10:33:49 pm »
How come most mileage statistics have all of a sudden ended up at 0? 
US 29: 
1. GraSt>-GraSt_N
2.  TrySt>-TrySt_S

US 64:  I think that technically NC90Tay_E should be NC90_TayE.

US 421 BUS (North Wilkesboro):  NC18/273_S>-CBDLoop

NC 121:  I think you should have gone with just MainSt instead of MainSt_S unless Main St is being applied on all of NC 121 that is not on Wesley Church Rd.
Here are a few more items I hope to get in before the deadline (is there still a deadline?)

In Indiana, for the main Lincoln Hwy between IN2_ValW & IN2_ValE, it looks like a shaping point is missing, since this segment is a loop that deviates from IN 2.

Nearby, the segment from IN2_WesS to US6 is impossible to drive because Lowman Lane is barricadedin front of the cemetery. It takes 1100W instead.

In Illinois, on the National Rd, there's a spur (actually a loop, but signed as a spur) at Livingston, east of Marshall.

In Richmond, Indiana, the posted route is different from what we have. Eastbound it follows SW 1st St, and westbound it takes SE 3rd St between Main St and S A St. I couldn't find anything on SW 5th St.

Finally, in Ohio, on an unsigned stretch of the Ohio River Scenic Byway in Cincinnati, the short segment from US50_CT to US52_CT needs an intermediate point at Eastern Ave to show what appears to be a really short implied concurrency with US 50 Trk.

Signage on the ORSB does become more common farther east, and it disagrees with the drafted route between the HobDr and US33 points. West of Middleport it leaves OH 7, eventually making its way to OH 833 and OH 124, following 124 through Racine, where it reconnects with the route we have. I couldn't find any signage on Tornado Rd.

Closer to 33, an ORSB spur is signed along CR 338A, evidently called the Great Bend Road route.
In-progress Highway Systems & Work / Re: autl3: Lower Austria Landesstraßen L
« Last post by michih on Yesterday at 03:52:45 pm »
If temporarily split the system into 9 systems. Thus, the routes from L2 thru L2316 are already in preview now.

https://travelmapping.net/hb/index.php?sys=autl3
https://travelmapping.net/hb/index.php?sys=autl31 (temp system)
https://travelmapping.net/hb/index.php?sys=autl32 (temp system)
General Web Design Discussion / Re: showroute's .list tool: when to enable it?
« Last post by michih on Yesterday at 05:13:40 am »
Any additional thoughts on this? Should we start a poll to come to a decision?
In-progress Highway Systems & Work / Re: itass: Italy Strade Statali
« Last post by Duke87 on May 18, 2024, 07:14:50 pm »
Few things which I mentioned elsewhere but for tidiness will throw here as well:

I'd combine SS1Liv with SS1 as an implied concurrency.
SS1Liv: needs a point at the A12Liv ramps
SS258: missing route, need to add.
SS714DirFra: could use a point at Contrada Ceretto (I got off A14 but then turned off here)

The tier 4 master thread mentions this system is being reworked on account of a lot of route maintenance transfer occurring, what is the status of that? Is a more systematic peer review plausible to undertake yet?
Updates to Highway Data / Re: ITA: Various Comments
« Last post by michih on May 18, 2024, 12:41:44 pm »
SS714DirFra: could use a point at Contrada Ceretto (I got off A14 but then turned off here)

itass is still in preview. Please report here: https://forum.travelmapping.net/index.php?topic=2095
Updates to Highway Data / ITA: Various Comments
« Last post by Duke87 on May 18, 2024, 09:11:57 am »
A4 & A50: missing a graph connection
A12 & SS1: the designation change near Cecina is not at SS68, it's a km or so north of there. Where OSM shows the road change from trunk to motorway. I'd also combine SS1Liv with this SS1 as an implied concurrency.
A25: SP656Dir -> SS656Dir
RA12: needs to be truncated to SS714, the road past there is only SS16Dir
Solved Highway data updates / Re: NC: I-40 'eastern' end extended?
« Last post by Jim on May 17, 2024, 05:58:13 pm »
Wanted to give a heads up to those who have the easternmost part of I-40 and want to extend that if you traveled all the way to the new end, as of tonight's site update that point will be US117_S.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10