Highway Data Discussion > Updates to Highway Data

Great River Road waypoints (larger discussion)

<< < (2/5) > >>

oscar:
Have there been requests for those points from GRR travelers? Would Dan be one of those travelers?

neroute2:
These 14 points across four states are the only ones I could find in those states. All are major enough roads (with the possible exception of the spurs).

oscar:
The route sets in those states are among the oldest in the CHM/TM system. The team members maintaining those sets have done so from the beginning. If in all those years no GRR or other traveler needing those points has asked for their addition, ISTM their addition is a low priority.

Markkos1992:
In my PA work, I have automatically added points at any crossroad that is a part of Pittsburgh's belt system.  While this is definitely low priority, it seems similar in nature to me.

neroute2:

--- Quote from: oscar on December 06, 2019, 06:34:47 pm ---The route sets in those states are among the oldest in the CHM/TM system. The team members maintaining those sets have done so from the beginning. If in all those years no GRR or other traveler needing those points has asked for their addition, ISTM their addition is a low priority.

--- End quote ---
There's so much hot garbage I found in those states when looking at the GRR (just one minor example). But if this is the sort of thing I can expect when reporting issues, it's not worth my while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version