User Discussions > Other Discussion

New Travels and Stats Discussion

<< < (3/201) > >>

si404:

--- Quote from: michih on September 07, 2016, 04:15:38 pm ---I don't think that your table proves your assumption. I've also clinched 4.12% in active but 3.78% in preview+active systems only. Your stats is 1.39% compared to 1.07%.
--- End quote ---
More North American-centric doesn't mean a lack of routes in Europe. And while there's a large amount of preview-level routes in Central Europe, they are outweighed by routes further east - China has over 50,000 miles worth just on its own.

si404:

--- Quote from: michih on September 07, 2016, 03:06:03 pm ---I fight for 4% but I will go on a 2-week-travel soon :) I thought about Belgium* but I guess I'll avoid that country for any reason...
--- End quote ---
There's a country that's nice and cheap at the moment, and has a big dense network that you've not started on...

michih:

--- Quote from: si404 on September 09, 2016, 02:29:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: michih on September 07, 2016, 03:06:03 pm ---I fight for 4% but I will go on a 2-week-travel soon :) I thought about Belgium* but I guess I'll avoid that country for any reason...
--- End quote ---
There's a country that's nice and cheap at the moment, and has a big dense network that you've not started on...

--- End quote ---

It's just a region in a country outside of Europe... ;)
I'm only familar with European roads and don't wanna drive in exotic regions :D

I've started detailed planning today. I'll start around LUX and I'll go to FRA and CHE... Maybe I can clinch another 4,000mi and reach 4.2%...

si404:

--- Quote from: michih on September 09, 2016, 03:28:42 pm ---outside of Europe
I'm only familar with European roads and don't wanna drive in exotic regions :D
I'll go to CHE...
--- End quote ---
Might be a bit more believeable without the driving in non-EU Switzerland. ;)

Also weren't you in Norway earlier this summer? ;)

michih:
But it's continental Europe ;)

To be honest, I've no experience with left-hand driving and a new car. I don't need this adventure now. Maybe in 2018 because I have already plans for 2017: a 2-week-trip to ESP/PRT in May and a 2-or-3-week Baltic Sea trip (POL-LTU-LVA-EST-FIN-SWE) in July. Driving along the coast but skipping RUS :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version