User Discussions > Welcome & Notices

Failed site update 09-17

(1/2) > >>

si404:
Last night's update failed.

I've fixed the error (the new spur in Missouri's file name in the .csvs was 'mo.mo112sprvie' in a copy-paste-edit error, as it should have been 'mo.mo028sprvie' with 'mo.mo112sprroa' being removed).

If the update is run again, it will work (I've run datacheck.sh on it)

Jim:
Thanks, re-running now.  That was my mistake, I didn't use the updated CSV files that Highway63 sent because they didn't have the standard header line and I made a copy-paste error.

Highway63:
I see where I made the typo but apparently I am missing something else.

I seem to recall being told, way long ago, that the first line in the plain CSV file did not matter. I thought it was a perfect place to park a "last modified" message. Now, in the first line of the usamo_con.csv, I have this header, which IS supposed to be standardized:

--- Quote ---systemName;route;banner;groupName;roots
--- End quote ---

If the first line in the state csv header (usamo.csv) IS supposed to be standard, what is it? Or is it just my copy and paste typo that screwed things up?

yakra:
The first .csv line is ignored, and a "last modified" message should not cause problems.
I haven't looked at the file in question, but I believe it'd just be the copy-paste typo that screwed things up.

michih:
@yakra:

--- Quote from: Jim on September 17, 2022, 10:16:38 am ---That was my mistake, I didn't use the updated CSV files that Highway63 sent because they didn't have the standard header line and I made a copy-paste error.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version