User Discussions > Other Discussion

Project Statistics

<< < (2/68) > >>

Jim:

--- Quote from: yakra on February 14, 2016, 12:16:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jim on February 14, 2016, 08:46:52 am ---It's right around 100.  We have a bunch of dummy files that are used to help find errors, etc. The next time I work on getting more statistics computation and reporting set up, I'd like to do something to flag those so that aren't listed in rankings, included in averages, etc.

--- End quote ---
On a related note, there are still some vestigial log files (yaxtest-ma138.log, yaxtest-ma79.log, yaxtest-us6.log) for dummy lists that I deleted. They're in the /logs directory but not /devlogs. (Maybe they predate the creation of devlogs...) Might be a good idea to clean up that directory / those directories, and/or automate a cleanup / rebuild-from-scratch as part of the site update process.

--- End quote ---

For now, I've done a quick cleanup.

Thing342:
Furthermore, the website now contains 40956 lines of code, with 2,488 being standard HTML/PHP stuff. Most of the other stuff is split among the SVG shield definitions and styling files.

yakra:

--- Quote from: Thing342 on February 15, 2016, 11:08:14 am ---Furthermore, the website now contains 40956 lines of code, with 2,488 being standard HTML/PHP stuff. Most of it is split among the SVG shield definitions and styling files.
--- End quote ---
What are the other 38,468?

Thing342:

--- Quote from: yakra on February 15, 2016, 01:06:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: Thing342 on February 15, 2016, 11:08:14 am ---Furthermore, the website now contains 40956 lines of code, with 2,488 being standard HTML/PHP stuff. Most of it is split among the SVG shield definitions and styling files.
--- End quote ---
What are the other 38,468?

--- End quote ---
Mistyped my post. Most of the rest of the code is in SVG shield definitions, CSS files, and the WPT editor (which is written in JS)

Jim:
There are currently 404 .wpt files that do not have entries in .csv files.  Nothing wrong with that, as its perfectly reasonable to commit partial work on wpt files before they're ready for a csv file that will put them into the system in devel mode. 

But the fact that "404" were "not found" grabbed my attention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version