Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Updates to Highway Data / Re: NE: L55K extends north of I-80
« Last post by Markkos1992 on Today at 07:15:29 pm »
I fixed the GSV link above that was typed in wrong.
Updates to Highway Data / NE: L55K extends north of I-80
« Last post by the_spui_ninja on Today at 07:07:40 pm »
So my trip out to Eastern Nebraska to visit family is over; and on the way back I saw this shield on what I thought was just regular NW 48th St. I've always been confused about why the signage off of Exit 395 insisted that L55K went north (there's even a reassurance shield (at one point, just the directional is there now)). Looking at the log book (Page 403, or 407 on the pdf), it seems that the divided street didn't used to extend all the way north to Adams, but ended, and that's where L55K still ends, at a random point halfway between Vine Street and Opportunity Drive.
US 17:  A point should be added at SR 636 as it is signed as the entrance to Machicomoco State Park.

US 522:  A point should be added at SR 617 as it is the entrance to Powhatan State Park.

VA 14:
1.  Consider replacing the shaping point west of BurPondRd with a visible point at SR 661.  (also affects VA 3, which I think should also have SR604Glo become SR604_Glo)
2.  Consider replacing the shaping point east of VA3_E with a visible point at SR 657.  (Note that using SR657 would cause a duplicate label error.)
3.  Maybe go with SR600_W and SR600_E (replacing LigRd) at the turns just north of BayWha.
4.  I would go with BayLan instead of BayWha based on this photo

VA 198:  SR678 should be SR606.

VA 374:  I think that RapCC should be moved to the dead end on the northwest side of the parking lot.
Updates to Highway Data / Re: AASHTO May Meeting 2016
« Last post by Markkos1992 on Today at 03:11:31 pm »
I did not see anything in the ARDOT news release about when I-555 signage will be added up to AR 91.  (https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=23703.msg2684942#msg2684942)
Updates to Highway Data / Re: JPN: E45 more sections are complete
« Last post by michih on Today at 01:21:49 pm »
E45 and E45Fud are not referenced in any user files -- do I need to add the alternate route name

No. Alt labels and lab routes are only required if they are in use.

and change waypoints to *Oldxx?

I'd say, yes, in case anyone what's to add pre-2021 travels anywhere down the road. You definitely need the update entries.
Updates to Highway Data / Re: ESP-VC/CM: N344
« Last post by si404 on Today at 01:05:20 pm »
The A33 also had this.

Fixed
« Last post by nezinscot on Today at 12:29:27 pm »
Thanks for the help with process. 

E45 and E45Fud are not referenced in any user files -- do I need to add the alternate route name and change waypoints to *Oldxx?
I will do the updates.  My sources for highway news cover both the expressways and national highways, so it makes sense for me to do both.

JPN si404 --> nezinscot
« Last post by michih on Today at 10:55:26 am »
The procedure for maintaining systems is described: https://travelmapping.net/devel/manual/maintenance.php
@yakra mentioned the basic things but missed the update entry :)

@yakra: Moved this and ITA topic to the right board :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10