User Discussions > Other Discussion

My MB 45 clinch only shows up on the map, but no where else?

(1/3) > >>

7/8:
This is the first time I've noticed this problem. MB 45 shows on my Manitoba map as being completed. However, my mileage is listed as 0.0 miles, the MB 45 page says that there are 0 drivers, and MB 45 isn't listed on my list of clinches. How could it show up on the map, but no where else? I think my list file was entered correctly:
--- Code: ---MB MB45 MB16/83 MB10
--- End code ---

Does anyone know what's going on here? Thanks.

yakra:
Weird. Jim, any ideas?

oscar:
I have similar issues, not just for MB 45, but also at least MB 30, MB 44, and MB 67, which are some of the higher-numbered routes I've clinched. It seems to affect all routes 25 or higher, and few or none with lower numbers, with some exceptions such as MB 75, MB 83, and MB 101 (which, coincidentally or not, started off in the cansph set). So it's not just 7/8, or MB 45.

In addition to the problems 7/8 reported, the affected routes don't show up in my log file. I haven't yet tried to check (too tired right now) whether my mileage from the "missing" routes is omitted from my MB total, or whether the total mileage for those routes is left out of the total for all MB routes.

Jim:
Nothing obvious I can see, but I'll track it down next week.  It would help if I can get further reports of similar problems in canmb or other systems.

Jim:
The first thing I plan to try is to move canmb to an earlier place in the systems.csv file.  This will happen on the next site update, but shouldn't affect end users unless it just moves whatever bug this is into a different system.  If that doesn't give a clue, I'll probably revive the old test version of the DB and load up just canmb for debugging, but it will be a few days before I can do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version