Highway Data Discussion > Solved Highway data updates

AASHTO May Meeting 2016

<< < (6/7) > >>

yakra:
If you want to mark this solved for housekeeping purposes (forget whether you even were doing that with some of these topics), no need for outstanding items in only my states to be a factor in that. I'm tracking these items in the TX & AR Outlook threads, and can stay abreast of them regardless of whether this topic is "open" or not.

I guess, what's a more useful organizational scheme?
• some items, any items, still not implemented in the field yet
• collaborators actively using the thread to track to-do lists

Markkos1992:

--- Quote ---I guess, what's a more useful organizational scheme?
• some items, any items, still not implemented in the field yet
• collaborators actively using the thread to track to-do lists
--- End quote ---

Well I know of a US 219 ALT from 2009 that has never been signed in PA for what that is worth...

yakra:
Wow, 2009. That beats the US377 Cresson TX bypass, finally under construction, that got approved in 2012.
For designation changes on existing facilities, NH relocated US302 onto I-93 in the CHM era, but it's still signed as just a truck route.

Markkos1992:
Personally, I do not have a problem with these threads being solved as long as items are tracked elsewhere.  I am more concerned about these items being forgotten by other maintainers that are not as detailed into tracking things as myself and you (referring to yakra).

I just sent an email to District 9 on the US 219 ALT item.  I guess either the funding dried up for it, or they moved on to other more important items (which in the world of PennDOT means mostly replacing smaller bridges with poor ratings).

Markkos1992:

--- Quote ---I just sent an email to District 9 on the US 219 ALT item.  I guess either the funding dried up for it, or they moved on to other more important items (which in the world of PennDOT means mostly replacing smaller bridges with poor ratings).
--- End quote ---

The response I got from District 9 is that US 219 ALT will not be designated any time soon due to lack of funds to upgrade SR 4013.

yakra, if you want to mark this as solved, and track it with your Outlook Threads, I am fine with that since your items seem to be the only ones left.

The other NC stuff (I-42 and I-87) is stuff that I am sure will be addressed in future AASHTO Submissions.  Note that we already have I-87Fut in the HB, and we do not plan to add more mileage to usaif.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version