Author Topic: SRB: E75 Belgrade  (Read 1885 times)

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 11:14:55 am
SRB: E75 Belgrade
« on: September 16, 2023, 02:10:28 pm »
Long story short, please remove "E75 Belgrade (loop)" from HB: https://travelmapping.net/hb/showroute.php?r=srb.e75bel

Long story: Heading south, E75 is not indicated leaving A1 at exit 22 - where our branch is starting - nor at exit 23. E75 is signed throughout on A1 beltway.

The old motorway through Belgrade is not indicated with road numbers on A1. Only "Beograd" is indicated black on white background signs. No A nor E nor any numbering.
btw, same for A2 inbound.

I drove the entire throuhway motorway eastbound (or southbound) and also checked some signs in the rear-view mirror. The road is signed throughout with white/green signs but only destinations are indicated on direction signs. I did not see any A numbering though. Motorway beginning/end signs are always in place. I saw one(!) km post indicating A1 in the west, and one or two km posts indicating A3 in the very east. On direction signs "1" (w/o "A", meaning B1?) and E75 are indicated east of the city center. I assume that the "E75" is meant as "To E75".
There is a distance signs in the very west indicating A1, A3, E70 and E75 eastbound. Nevertheless, I plead for removing E75 since:

A1, A2, A3 and A4(!) are indicated on direction signs at the "Bubanj" interchange, i.e. the new interchange at A3's east end. A4 is only interchaning after 200km....
A2/E751/Miloš the Great is indicated all over the beltway from "Bubanj" heading west, i.e. signs "branching of in .... km". I mean, there are a lot signs meaning "To xxx" all over the place in Serbia.

Offline si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 08:35:07 am
Re: SRB: E75 Belgrade
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2024, 05:18:30 am »
This is as good a place as any, given it's talking about the new M11, to mention that Serbia has mucked about with its road numbering, and added a new Motoput class with 19 roads (a lot of which are not yet built). Glad I hadn't got around to the reworking of Serbia as I'd have to go back!