Highway Data Discussion > Updates to Highway Data

AASHTO SCOH USRN 2022 Meetings

(1/3) > >>

Markkos1992:
See here:  https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=31383.msg2796348#msg2796348  (Note that the PDFs are not on the AASHTO Website Yet)

Spring:
IN: I-69 Extension (two different requests for some reason)  may be in HB already, need clarification
LA: US 90 BUS Deletion of a route or segment  (not sure which one yet)
LA: US 167 Realignment
MO: I-70 BL Deletion of a route or segment  (not sure which one yet)
NC: Future I-685 Establishment of a new route or segment (should be no build, since we are not adding future interstate segments anymore)
NC: I-885 Establishment of a U.S. (Interstate) Route  already in HB
NC: U.S. 70 Bypass Deletion of a route or segment (probably the route in Goldsboro being replaced by I-42)
TX: US 281 BUS Relocation/realignment of an existing route (not sure which one yet)
TX: I-69E Extension of a route or segment probably in HB
TX: US 183 Relocation/realignment of an existing route

Fall:
NV: I-11 Extension (Replacing I-515 and then following US 95 up to NV 157)
NC: I-840 Extension (Basically rest of I-840 between US 220 and I-785, completed portion already in HB)
NC: US 258 BUS (Farmville) Deletion
OK: US 75 ALT (Sapulpa, OK) Realignment
WI: US 151 Deletion in Manitowoc already in HB
WI: US 10 Realignment in Manitowoc (includes deletion of old alignment) already in HB

Markkos1992:
I may be able to check on US 258 BUS (Farmville, NC) in a week or so if I follow my current route plan for the Smithfield's Chicken-N-BBQ trip with my mom.

si404:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on December 09, 2022, 05:14:38 pm ---IN: I-69 Extension (two different requests for some reason)
--- End quote ---
One for phase 2, the other for phase 3. I can't find what these phases are referencing specifically, but I imagine that one was probably a "this is already open" and the other one was "and while we're here, we'll get approval for this bit that will open soon".

si404:
And the .pdfs have dropped

Spring

Fall

Sadly no more details than the AA roads post that copies them.

Markkos1992:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on December 09, 2022, 05:29:53 pm ---I may be able to check on US 258 BUS (Farmville, NC) in a week or so if I follow my current route plan for the Smithfield's Chicken-N-BBQ trip with my mom.

--- End quote ---

Still posted fully along with NC 121 as of yesterday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version