Highway Data Discussion > Solved Highway data updates

IL: IL-53 southern terminus

<< < (2/2)

rickmastfan67:
Oh, Highway63, on a side note.  Might want to quickly as well fix the "KirRd" point in IL-53's file when you deal with this too.  Way off it's correct location for the interchange there.  Thankfully, no other routes effected by this off-center point.

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on February 06, 2023, 09:34:47 pm ---Anyways, depending on what is decided, there are some other fixes that could be done on IL-53 in that area no matter what.

Both hidden points '+X01' & '+X02' are literately right on top of intersections.  Might want to convert them to be usable points. ;)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on February 15, 2023, 04:06:13 am ---Oh, Highway63, on a side note.  Might want to quickly as well fix the "KirRd" point in IL-53's file when you deal with this too.  Way off it's correct location for the interchange there.  Thankfully, no other routes effected by this off-center point.

--- End quote ---

Bump these issues with IL-53.

Highway63:
I thought I had these, but hadn't sent them until I worked on a monthly batch.

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: Highway63 on June 26, 2023, 10:48:04 pm ---I thought I had these, but hadn't sent them until I worked on a monthly batch.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for fixing 'KirRd', but the other issue with the 2 shaping points on-top of intersections sadly still remains.

When you do make '+X01' & '+X02' into visible points, "US66HisChi" will need to be adjusted as well to keep it synced with IL-53 in that area.

Highway63:
I thought I added those, to IL 53 at least. I must have copied the wrong set of labels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version