HEADS UP: We will split France into regions

<< < (2/4) > >>

yakra:

--- Quote from: bickendan.list ---FRA E15 BlvdPer Fry
FRA E19 BlvdPer A2
FRA E54 N104 A31
--- End quote ---
Those were the only 3 "FRA E" lines.

--- Quote from: bickendan.log ---Waypoint label(s) not found in line: FRA E15 BlvdPer Fry
Waypoint label(s) not found in line: FRA E19 BlvdPer A2
Waypoint label(s) not found in line: FRA E54 N104 A31
--- End quote ---
All are accounted for.

yakra:

--- Quote from: michih on October 28, 2019, 06:26:55 am ---You could upload the modified user list files to lab2 and compare the total mileage. Just compare the total user mileage since it would be different if there is anything different. That means, it's not necessary to check the mileage for France, sum the regions. I could also compare it manually if you need help.
--- End quote ---
I'm confident in the concurrency checker, but this is an interesting idea to test. Doesn't have to be lab2, can be whatever machine.
No need to compare manually; I can set up a simple shell script to grep the user log files. Edit: and stats CSVs.

--- Quote from: michih on October 28, 2019, 06:26:55 am ---Btw: There are some E routes in Northern France without any concurrent route yet (future D routes). There are some in my list file...

--- End quote ---
Hmm? My eure and eurer logs on noreaster from the last time I ran the concurrency checks are blank, indicating that there's nothing unexpected with the concurrencies in these systems.
What routes are these?

michih:

--- Quote from: yakra on October 28, 2019, 03:33:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: michih on October 28, 2019, 06:26:55 am ---Btw: There are some E routes in Northern France without any concurrent route yet (future D routes). There are some in my list file...

--- End quote ---
Hmm? My eure and eurer logs on noreaster from the last time I ran the concurrency checks are blank, indicating that there's nothing unexpected with the concurrencies in these systems.
What routes are these?
--- End quote ---

For instance, E44 b/n A26 and A304: http://travelmapping.net/hb/?r=fra.e44&lat=49.932740&lon=3.990440&zoom=10 (I love having the coords in the link :)))

Not sure whether it's still relevant since the E route thing was not caused by your tool.

Bickendan:

--- Quote from: yakra on October 28, 2019, 03:07:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: bickendan.list ---FRA E15 BlvdPer Fry
FRA E19 BlvdPer A2
FRA E54 N104 A31
--- End quote ---
Those were the only 3 "FRA E" lines.

--- Quote from: bickendan.log ---Waypoint label(s) not found in line: FRA E15 BlvdPer Fry
Waypoint label(s) not found in line: FRA E19 BlvdPer A2
Waypoint label(s) not found in line: FRA E54 N104 A31
--- End quote ---
All are accounted for.

--- End quote ---
Ok, good. I'll have to recheck my E Routes and fix my bad tags.

yakra:

--- Quote from: michih on October 28, 2019, 06:26:55 am ---You could upload the modified user list files to lab2 and compare the total mileage. Just compare the total user mileage since it would be different if there is anything different. That means, it's not necessary to check the mileage for France, sum the regions. I could also compare it manually if you need help.
--- End quote ---
I'm confident in the concurrency checker, but this is an interesting idea to test. Doesn't have to be lab2, can be whatever machine.
No need to compare manually; I can set up a simple shell script to grep the user log files. Edit: and stats CSVs.

--- End quote ---
Stats CSVs and 'Overall in active+' lines in user logs all check out. BOOM!

--- Quote from: michih on October 28, 2019, 03:52:39 pm ---

--- End quote ---
What routes are these?
--- End quote ---
For instance, E44 b/n A26 and A304: http://travelmapping.net/hb/?r=fra.e44&lat=49.932740&lon=3.990440&zoom=10 (I love having the coords in the link :)))

--- End quote ---
Oh okay, we're thinking about the same thing differently. Sounds like:
michih: FRA E44 here is mostly not concurrent with other routes that aren't A44.
yakra: FRA E44 (eure flavor) here is concurrent with FRA-HDF E44 and FRA-GES E44 (eurer flavor).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version