Author Topic: TX: I-110 southern terminus  (Read 978 times)

Offline Duke87

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 01:07:56 am
TX: I-110 southern terminus
« on: June 26, 2023, 08:00:04 pm »
Two items of order here.

Item 1: Mile 0 is located directly north of the customs plaza, at the end of TXDOT maintenance. The southern terminus should thus I would think be here and not at the border, no? Just like with I-69W.

Item 2: the interchange with US 62 has been mostly removed. The only remaining ramp is an exit from US customs directly to US 62, the gore point for which is at or slightly before the location of Mile 0. Since it is no longer possible to enter or exit here and drive on any inch of I-110, I would mark this point as closed.

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 10:38:14 pm
Re: TX: I-110 southern terminus
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2023, 03:43:30 am »
Item 2: the interchange with US 62 has been mostly removed. The only remaining ramp is an exit from US customs directly to US 62, the gore point for which is at or slightly before the location of Mile 0. Since it is no longer possible to enter or exit here and drive on any inch of I-110, I would mark this point as closed.

Crazy how the sat imagery still shows all the ramps.

But StreetView confirms the elimination of at least the NB on-ramp being removed between 02/20 & 04/22.

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:April 07, 2024, 11:18:57 pm
  • I like C++
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca