Author Topic: usafl: Florida State Highways  (Read 95112 times)

Offline neroute2

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 02:22:25 pm
Re: usafl: Florida State Highways
« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2020, 08:18:10 pm »
Off topic: care to revert this crap?
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/floridaeditor/history

Not sure what exactly would need to be reverted (didn't really look @ the changesets).  Plus, I unfortunately don't have the time right now to really play around with OSM. :(
They changed a whole bunch of motorways to trunk. For example: http://travelmapping.net/hb/index.php?r=fl.fl451

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
  • Last Login:Today at 06:11:34 am
« Reply #211 on: January 07, 2020, 08:23:57 pm »
Off topic: care to revert this crap?
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/floridaeditor/history

Not sure what exactly would need to be reverted (didn't really look @ the changesets).  Plus, I unfortunately don't have the time right now to really play around with OSM. :(
They changed a whole bunch of motorways to trunk. For example: http://travelmapping.net/hb/index.php?r=fl.fl451

Oh boy, I see what you mean now. :pan:  Great.....

Left a quick message on this one changeset, and will post a message to talk-us as well to see if I can get some help in reverting.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:27:55 pm by rickmastfan67 »

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
« Reply #212 on: March 14, 2020, 02:31:21 am »
924: 42nd/37thAveCon -> 42nd37thAveCon?
934: 81stSt and BayDr seem useless
944: NorMiaAve -> MiaAve

924: Honestly not sure if the '/' should be taken out.  I will have to admit, the cross road does have a funky name for sure.  I would appreciate some other comments on this label before adjusting it.  For easy reference, here's a StreetView link of the streetblades @ that interchange.
934: See: http://forum.travelmapping.net/index.php?topic=323.msg7454#msg7454  Those points are there in case we ever want to go with 'Option 1' from that post in the future.
944: Fixed.

953: MirMile -> CorWay (more prominent on signs)
953: 42nd/37thAveCon -> 42nd37thAveCon?
986: still signed on US 1
994: CarBlvd -> 200thSt (more prominent on signs)
9336: KroAve -> 177thAve (more prominent on signs)

953(a): I hate how all these roads have 2, 3 or even 4 different names in the Miami area.  It drives me nuts sometimes to chose the right one for a label.  Especially with the next intersection to the east just calling 'Miracle Mile'.  But I've changed it anyways.
953(b): Honestly not sure if the '/' should be taken out.  I will have to admit, the cross road does have a funky name for sure.  I would appreciate some other comments on this label before adjusting it.  For easy reference, here's a StreetView link of the streetblades @ that intersection.
986: Hmmm, maybe signed there, but there is a 'End State Maintenance' sign @ 69th Ave.  There's a 'Begin' one as well there on the other side of the street.  Also, I can't seem to find any shields along 72nd St between US-1 & those 2 State Maintenance signs.  Also, I can tell the shields where last swapped out on US-1 sometime between April '11 & May '13 (due to the 'white lines' showing up inside the numbers).  Anyways, I think I should just leave it @ 69th Ave for now.
As for the 'western' end, I've shortened it to 117th Ave due to no 'Maintenance' signs @ 118th Ave, as well as 0 shields @ 117th itself.  First 'EB' shield for FL-986 I could find was just beyond 113th Place.  So, having it at 117th Ave seems logical since it's a major crossroad the GIS says it does go there.
994: Changed.
9336: This wouldn't be an issue if it was still FL-997, lol.  Anyways, I'm going to leave this one as-is, due to address info in the area calls it Krome Ave, and doesn't mention '177th Ave' at all (except on those signs @ the intersection).  Plus, I bet this big 'FL-997 Fatalities' sign is still there, and it mentions Krome Ave name too. ;)

a1a: AtlAve -> CR4075
a1a: HighBriRd -> HigRd (one word on signs)
a1a: CDMarPkwy -> CamDelMar (Camino is the road type)
a1a: AnaRd -> AnaParkRd
a1a: Google shows that US1Bus_N has been realigned to match SanCarAve; Esri World Imagery shows it under construction but doesn't confirm the configuration
a1a: PerRd -> Gate5?
a1a: MayFry -> StJohRivFry

1) Fixed.
2) This one is debatable. While it's 1 word @ A1A, at the other end of the road, it's 2.  However, looking up the 'North Peninsula State Park' webpage, it says it's 1 word. And then again, Salty Dawg Outfitters right next door to the State Park lists it as 2 words on it's website, but further down on the main page has it as 1 word.  This is one of the more annoying 'names' I've seen in a while with the contradictions.  However, I'll swap it to the 1 word version, mainly because of the State Park website.
3/4) Fixed.
5) Hmmm, looks like something that needs to be checked on later, since StreetView was last here in Jan '19.  OSM was updated, but the user said it was based on the Esri Imagery as well.
6) 'NavStaMayG5' instead? Mainly because of the base name in large letters on the building.
7) Changed.

a1afer: MayFry -> StJohRivFry
a1afer: HugPark -> AlaBoatRamp
a1afer: MagSt -> MagLn
a1afer: PinPl -> PineGroPl

1/2) Fixed.
3/4) Already changed when I fixed up FL-200.

a1afor: FIFerDr -> TerIsle
a1afor: TerDr -> FLHIntAir?
a1afor: FL842 -> LasOlasBlvd
a1afor: CarReal -> CamReal

1) Changed.
2) Changed & tweaked in US-1's file.
3) Fixed when removing FL-842's 'eastern' part.
4) Fixed.

a1ansb: continue north along the ramps to US 1?
a1aver: SebISPark -> SebInlSP?
a1aver: GeoJKingBlvd -> GeoKingBlvd

a1ansb) No.  'Ramps' clearly say 'TO FL-A1A'. From US-1 & on FL-A1A.
a1aver) Both changed.

=====

On a side note, I'll be removing FL-44 (NSB) due to there being no signage along the Causeway in Aug '19 StreetView imagery, unless I somehow missed the shields (which I doubt).  I find it funny that it's signed in-town between A1A and it's continuation on the Causeway, but not on the route itself.

=====

Changes have been submitted here (including previous post).
https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/3658
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 11:33:39 pm by rickmastfan67 »

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
« Reply #213 on: March 14, 2020, 08:38:16 pm »
A1A / A1AFer:
StJohRivFry -> SJRivFry, etc
NavStaMayG5 similarly has too many words
AlaBoatRamp -> FLA1A_U

924: Honestly not sure if the '/' should be taken out.  I will have to admit, the cross road does have a funky name for sure.  I would appreciate some other comments on this label before adjusting it. 
I'd say remove the "nd" before the slash, as shown on the blade sign. Otherwise it looks like failure to truncate to 3 letters. This solution seems to keep it more "numeric" if you will.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 08:42:16 pm by yakra »
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
« Reply #214 on: March 14, 2020, 10:37:10 pm »
A1A / A1AFer:
StJohRivFry -> SJRivFry, etc
NavStaMayG5 similarly has too many words

What would you suggest for the 'NavStaMayG5' one?  'NSMayG5' perhaps?

AlaBoatRamp -> FLA1A_U

That one is correct as it is now.  See StreetView for proof.

Also took the time to convert all the 'StaPark' labels to SP and expanded one part of the name instead of A1AFer's file.

924: Honestly not sure if the '/' should be taken out.  I will have to admit, the cross road does have a funky name for sure.  I would appreciate some other comments on this label before adjusting it. 
I'd say remove the "nd" before the slash, as shown on the blade sign. Otherwise it looks like failure to truncate to 3 letters. This solution seems to keep it more "numeric" if you will.

Yeah, '42/37thAveCon' does seem to work better.  I'll go with that in both FL-924 & FL-953.

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2020, 05:58:53 pm »
What would you suggest for the 'NavStaMayG5' one?  'NSMayG5' perhaps?
Hm. Looks good in terms of the "only keep one truncated word" rule. And "NS" seems pretty standard for "Naval Station"... (Right? Ping froggie?)
I see that G5 = Gate 5, but wonder about --- wait, no, I wonder about nothing. Both "Gate" and "5" are abbreviated to a single character. Yeah, looks good!

AlaBoatRamp -> FLA1A_U
That one is correct as it is now.  See StreetView for proof.

Also took the time to convert all the 'StaPark' labels to SP
OK, but...
and expanded one part of the name instead of A1AFer's file.
...Huh?

Yeah, '42/37thAveCon' does seem to work better.  I'll go with that in both FL-924 & FL-953.
On the flipside, one could also argue that "AveCon" together = one "generic road type"...
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
« Reply #216 on: March 15, 2020, 08:53:11 pm »
Also took the time to convert all the 'StaPark' labels to SP
OK, but...
and expanded one part of the name instead of A1AFer's file.
...Huh?

LTIStaPark > LTIslSP
BTIStaPark > BTIslSP
AIStaPark > AmeIslSP

Online Markkos1992

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 02:37:48 pm
« Reply #217 on: March 21, 2020, 03:45:26 pm »
842efl: Signage removed between July '18 & March '19 at where I had the file starting.  Will delete in the next update. Label in A1AFor has been updated as well.

The label on FL A1A was changed, but FL 842 (East Fort Lauderdale) is still in the HB as of now.

Offline formulanone

• Last Login:March 25, 2024, 05:01:03 pm
« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2020, 06:24:00 pm »
953(a): I hate how all these roads have 2, 3 or even 4 different names in the Miami area.  It drives me nuts sometimes to chose the right one for a label.  Especially with the next intersection to the east just calling 'Miracle Mile'.  But I've changed it anyways.

My experience from living in South Florida is that the most popular format (advertising, radio, TV, and discussion purposes) is:

Direction Street Number St/Ave/Rd/Blvd/etc.

Some of them have a 1-2 word Name (Bird Road, Krome Avenue, Lindgren Ave...et al) but usually the "longer" name is never used for anything but memorial purposes.

There's also the Designated by the xxxx State Legistature name (usually in yellow-on-brown signs), which is also rarely used; although Calle Ocho may be a guideline-bender, but US 41 will suffice.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 06:26:20 pm by formulanone »

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
« Reply #219 on: March 25, 2020, 01:34:53 am »
842efl: Signage removed between July '18 & March '19 at where I had the file starting.  Will delete in the next update. Label in A1AFor has been updated as well.

The label on FL A1A was changed, but FL 842 (East Fort Lauderdale) is still in the HB as of now.

Oops.  Got all caught up in removing the FL-44 segment, that I forgot to remove this one as well.  Since this was a quick easy fix, it's now been pushed.
https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/3697

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2020, 12:18:18 am »
Should Jacksonville's Mathews Expressway be added to usasf? It's got three interchanges.

us001altjac: JesSt has a separate interchange, and HaiSt should be moved north to the underpass.
us001bussta: see a1a for potential combining of SanCarAve and FLA1A_N
us019altstp: OldFL60 -> CleSt, OldUS19Alt -> FtHarAve
us019altstp: AldRd -> CR816 (signed on reassurance here)
us019altstp: FL582 -> TarAve
us027altper: JoshEze -> JoshEzeRd

When it comes to the Mathews Expressway, I don't think it would make the cut.  The distance from North Liberty to the FL-115 (MLK Jr. Parkway) interchange is less than a mile (0.93).  And since the 'Mathews Expressway' name doesn't go over the bridge (like the Hart Expressway does), I don't see a good reason to add it (unless it's hidden FL-139/10A number ever becomes posted) at this time.

us001altjac: 'JesSt' is completely inside of the current 'MLKJrPkwy_S' point.  Would classify this as a 1PPI type, and no change.  As for the 'HaiSt' point, I already put that in between the on/off ramps for it, so it's fine as is.

us001bussta: As mentioned when I looked over A1A's file, untill we get concrete proof on how this intersection re-configuration is done, I'm not touching this one for now, but will come back in the future once either StreetView, or some Satellite imagery comes out showing exactly how it was all done.

us019altstp:
1/2: Changed.
3: Fixed.  Also fixed corresponding point in US-19's file (FL582 -> CR582).

us027altper: Fixed. (Also fixed in US-19 & US-98's files.)

These changes have been submitted with the previously mentioned usafl fixes above.
https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/3738

Offline ntallyn

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:March 24, 2024, 03:22:47 pm
« Reply #221 on: April 10, 2020, 12:00:28 pm »

us001bussta: As mentioned when I looked over A1A's file, untill we get concrete proof on how this intersection re-configuration is done, I'm not touching this one for now, but will come back in the future once either StreetView, or some Satellite imagery comes out showing exactly how it was all done.

If I get down there before images are updated, I'll make sure I take some photos. The changes are...interesting. Feels a bit like a sort-of-but-not-really traffic circle.

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
« Reply #222 on: April 12, 2020, 01:34:32 am »
us041busbra: remove W suffixes; 8thAveW -> 14thSt?
us041busbra: FL 43 -> 10thSt
us041busfor: PonRd -> CR78A (there's reassurance after you turn)
us041bustam: remove E and W prefixes
us041bustam: is WilAve really important enough?
us041bustam: CR598 -> SliAve
us041bustam: EBirSt -> BirdSt
us041busven: GolDr -> GolfDr
us041busven: VenAveE -> VenAve
us090altpen: I-10(5) -> I-10
us098buspan: remove W prefixes
us098buspan: W11thSt -> CR28
us098buspan: BobLitRd -> Hwy22-A
us098buspan: BoaRacRd_E -> BoatRaceRd
us098buspen: AkcSt_S -> AlcSt_S
us098trkbro: US98_W -> US98_N, US98_E -> US98_S

us041busbra:
1: All 'W' removed.  As for the '8thAveW' point, could go either way on that.  Decided to go with '14thSt_N'.  Also changed 9thStW -> 9thSt_S to correspond.
2: Changed.

us041busfor: Changed.

us041bustam:
1: All removed.
2: Nah, I don't think so anymore.  Removed since not in-use.
3: Changed.
4: Fixed.

us041busven: Both fixed.

us090altpen: Fixed.

us098buspan: All fixed.

us098buspen: Fixed.

us098trkbro: After doing some research into this route, it looks like I will have to delete the route instead of fix it.
NB & SB CR-485 @ FL-50/50A - Just a 'TO US-98' banner in both directions.
@ the Northern end on SB US-98, just a 'TO' shield.
The only 'true like' Truck shield for US-98 is @ it's Sothern end, and couldn't find any other similar one.
Also, no mentions @ US-41, just a few random 'TO US-98' shields.

=====

All these fixes have been pushed.
https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/3745

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2020, 08:09:54 pm »
US 1: TruAve -> TruAve_W or WhiSt_S
US 1: CR5A -> 1stSt (not signed)
US 1: move 5thSt_Key west to MacDonAve (a more major intersection)
US 1: I can't verify the name of MidAve_W
US 1: SarAve -> NASKeyWest?
US 1: MidAve_E -> RocDr
US 1: CR941 -> BocaChiRd
US 1: CR939A -> SugBlvd

TruAve_W.
MacDonAve -> MacAve per StreetView showing it all as one name.
MidAve_W -> now a hidden point

All others mentioned above fixed.

US 1: add StaRd939B[sic]
US 1: CR942 -> EShoDr
US 1: CR940_N -> KeyDeerBlvd
US 1: CR940_S -> LongBeaRd
US 1: BHKeyPark -> BahHonSP
US 1: CR931_W -> 20thSt (signs have been removed)
US 1: CR931_E -> SomBeaRd
US 1: 95thStOce -> 95thSt

All mentioned above fixed.

US 1: LKeySRArea -> LongKeySP
US 1: CR905_IslW -> CR905_IslS and CR905_IslE -> CR905_IslN? (it's still signed at the north end BTW)
US 1 is missing two GSJs:
YacClubDr http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=25.181340&lon=-80.383379
GilResDr http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=25.188020&lon=-80.393089

US 1: CarBlvd -> 200thSt
US 1: I-95 -> BriAve_S, BriAve -> BriAve_N?
US 1: BisBlvd is not an intersection with anything
US 1: move 38thSt south to I-195?
US 1: IvesDaiRd -> 203rdSt
US 1: TafSt -> TaftSt
US 1: WDixHwy -> DixHwy or 7thSt

The 'I-95' label will not be changed, as that's the end of I-95 there, and important enough to keep the label as-is, as it was before the reroute of US-1 in that area.  Will change the 'BriAve' one however to what you suggested.
'BisBlvd' is technically an intersection with SW 3rd St.  Anyways, it's there because of the 'divided' alignment of US-1(41) in that area.  It's one of those points that are needed for necessity unfortunately.  Leaving it as-is.
38thSt is currently in-use at the moment.  Doesn't help that US-27 in the same area complicates this one a tad.  However, I've moved the point to I-195 (with 38thSt hidden), and made the adjustment in I-195's file to add in the graph connection for US-1.
'WDixHwy' No change here.  DixHwy is in-use in another place in the file, hence why the 'W' stays in this case, as Dixie Hwy is the more important one here.  (see below for more reasons as well)

US 1: TerDr -> FLHIntAir
US 1: GSJ at LasOlasBlvd
US 1: BayDr -> 62ndSt (more important)
US 1: AtlBlvd -> FL814 (still signed)
US 1: 18thSt -> RoyPalmWay
US 1: CR782 -> LinBlvd
US 1: CR812 -> LanRd
US 1: PBeaLBlvd -> PBLakBlvd
US 1: PoiDr -> DixHwy_N and move south half a block
US 1: CR702 -> 45thSt
US 1: CovRd -> CoveRd
US 1: CutRd -> DixCutRd

BayDr -> NE62ndSt: There's already another '62ndSt' label in the file, hence needing to add the 'NE' part to prevent duplicate label.
AtlBlvd -> FL814: As mentioned here, signage along FL-814 has itself been removed, making it look like they just forgot the 'intersecting' road signage, so, no change here.
PoiDr -> DixHwy_N: Also changed corresponding '25thSt -> BroAve_S'.

US 1: DixHwy -> OldDixHwy

It might say 'Old' there, however, on the road itself, it's just 'Dixie Hwy'.  Hence, no change here unless I wanted to add the 'NW' to the label.  Plus you suggested the 'OldDixHwy' label later as well for other intersections.

US 1: add CroPkwy north of WalRd
US 1: CR605 -> SunBlvd
US 1: add CR770 and CitAve
US 1: CR612 -> 8thSt
US 1: CR5A_N -> OldDixHwy
US 1: CR603_N -> 53rdSt
US 1: CR5A_S -> OldDixHwy (or just delete; you have to turn right at CR 510)

CR605 -> SunBlvd: GeoAve instead, as 'SunBlvd' is used elsewhere in the file.
Only added CR770 and not CitAve, because of the distance between points in this area.  Especially since 'CR605' was in use, and couldn't be removed.
CR612 -> 8thSt_Ver instead (8thSt was used elsewhere in the file.)
CR5A_S -> removed

US 1: CR505 -> RosRd
US 1: CR516 -> PalmBayRd
US 1: CR507 -> BabSt
US 1: FL528 -> FL528/A1A
US 1: StuRd -> DeePkwy
US 1: CR3 -> KenPkwy
US 1: LewSpdwy -> CR16A
US 1: IntGolPkwy -> IntGolfPkwy

US 1: combine CR210_W and CR210_E into one CR210 at the overpass

Nope, .65 miles between the two roads, and before that overpass was even there, the only way the two connected was via US-1.  Plus, it seems that CR210 still goes along the road(s) to US-1 and doesn't use the overpass.
See: CR210/Valley Ridge Blvd, US-1/CR210 (southern), US-1/CR210 (northern)

US 1: RacTraRd -> RaceTraRd
US 1: FL115 -> FL115_S
US 1: ShaRd -> ShadRd
US 1: BouSt -> Blvd
US 1/23: GSJ at BorSt north of US23_S
US 1: FL115_S -> FL115_N
US 1/23/301: CR115_N -> CR115
US 1/23/301: MusWhiRd -> MusRd

FL115 -> FL115_S: Keeping as-is, as the 'northern' segment can be considered a separate part.  Plus the 'FL115_S' is in use at the 'northern' intersection, and don't want to seriously break files to change it (wouldn't be a problem in US-23's file, but is for sure in US-1's file).
'BorSt' is really pushing it to be considered as a GSJ (especially without an 'Exit' sign).  Hence, not adding it.
FL115_S -> FL115_Cal (also fixed in US-23's file.)

--
https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/3777

Offline rickmastfan67

• TM Collaborator (A)
« Reply #224 on: April 27, 2020, 03:14:35 am »
US 17: CR769 -> CR761
US 17: CR665 -> FishBraRd
US 17: CR664_W -> CR664, CR664_E -> CouLineRd
US 17: US98_E -> US98_S, US98_W -> US98_N
US 17: SpiLakRd -> SpiLakeRd
US 17: FL540_E <-> FL540_W
US 17: FL655 -> CR655
US 17/92: LeeJacRd -> ExpStaRd
US 17/92: HinAve -> HinAve_E
US 17/92/441: TowCenBlvd -> TownCenBlvd
US 17/92: FLTpk(254) -> FLTpk
US 17/92: CR438A -> LakeAve (no longer signed)
US 17/92/FL46: 1stSt -> 1stSt_E
US 17: OldUS17Hwy -> OldHwy17
US 17: PalBluRd -> CR209
US 17: CR209 -> CR209S
US 17: CR220 -> CR15A/220
US 17: ClaRd -> ClaSt
US 17: DuvRd -> DuvStaRd

FLTpk(254) -> FLTpk: This one will stay as-is, as US-441 is along for the ride here, and I want to keep the labels the same since US-441 has multiable intersections with the Turnpike.
PalBluRd -> CR209: CR209_N instead, and added CR209_S to the south.  Mainly did this since the 'current' CR209 was in use already in another location and didn't want to break a list file.
CR220 -> CR15A/220: CR220/15A instead as 220 is the more important one.
ClaRd -> ClaSt: No change here.  That street blade you reference is 100% an error one. See here, here, & here.
DuvRd -> DuvStaRd: That used to be correct, as that was the original route to I-95 before AirCenDr opened up. However, I'm going to go with MaxLegPkwy instead, as DuvRd was renamed there. Wish I could fix OSM on this, but I haven't been back there 'officially' since the rename, and thus can't change it.

All other issues listed above have been fixed.

US 19: PalRd -> 61stSt
US 19: 26thAve -> 26thAveS?
US 19: 22ndAveS -> CR138
US 19: 5thAve -> 5thAveS? (there's also a point at 5th Avenue North)
US 19: CR691 -> HaiRd? I don't this it's signed here

26thAve -> 26thAveS: Nah.  Only adding the 'S/N/E/W' when really needed to differentiate from a similarly named road.  Otherwise, been trying to remove them.
5thAve -> 5thAveS: While there's a point at '5th Ave N', it's at a numbered route.  Thus, I don't think it's really necessary to rename the one @ 'S'.  Plus, that label is already an alternate hidden label there.

All other issues listed above have been fixed.

US 19: missing GSJs at 110thAveN, 126thAveN (the latter has no independent ramps though)
US 19: missing GSJs at WhiRd, BelRd, SevBlvd

BelRd -> CR464
All others added.

US 19: CR528 -> DrewSt? (there's only reassurance after you exit and turn)
US 19: CR576 -> SunPoiRd? (ditto)
US 19: separate northbound exits for DimDr and EntRd south of CouBlvd; southbound exit here is only signed Frontage Road
US 19: FL582 -> CR582

CR528 -> DrewSt: Close enough to the intersection that it could be visible from SB US-19's ramps.  No change.
CR576 -> SunPoiRd: Same as above (except from NB).
Added those two GSJ's.

US 19: MaiSt -> MainSt
US 19: US98_E -> US98_S

Both fixed.

US 19/98/27A: 55AHwy -> CR55A_N, CR55A -> CR55A_S? CR55A_Fan?

CR55A -> CR55A_Lev (county name)
55AHwy -> CR55A_Dix (county name)

US 19/98/27A: JoshEze -> JoshEzeRd
US 19/98/27A: RedPadRd -> CR356 (CR356_S on US 19, with CR356 -> CR356_N)
US 19/27: move GreSt one block north to MainSt
US 19: CR149 -> CR149/259
US 23: FL115_S -> FL115

MainSt -> MainSt_Per instead to prevent duplicate labels.
All issues listed above have been fixed.

https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/3807