User Discussions > Other Discussion

Project Statistics

<< < (3/68) > >>

mapcat:

--- Quote from: Jim on February 20, 2016, 06:15:22 pm ---There are currently 404 .wpt files that do not have entries in .csv files.  Nothing wrong with that, as its perfectly reasonable to commit partial work on wpt files before they're ready for a csv file that will put them into the system in devel mode.
--- End quote ---

Where can we see a list of those? I'll check to see if I forgot any.

--- Quote ---But the fact that "404" were "not found" grabbed my attention.
--- End quote ---
;D

Jim:

--- Quote from: mapcat on February 20, 2016, 07:27:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jim on February 20, 2016, 06:15:22 pm ---There are currently 404 .wpt files that do not have entries in .csv files.  Nothing wrong with that, as its perfectly reasonable to commit partial work on wpt files before they're ready for a csv file that will put them into the system in devel mode.
--- End quote ---

Where can we see a list of those? I'll check to see if I forgot any.

--- End quote ---

http://tm.teresco.org/logs/unprocessedwpts.log

Some of these belong, as they are part of not-yet-in-devel systems or (like some usava) are copies for routes that will later be moved in from other systems.  But there are quite a few that don't need to stay.  I'd consider it a low priority cleanup, but one worth doing when time permits.

froggie:
The following WPTs can be deleted.  They have been "turned back" (MnDOT-speak for decommissioned):

hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn290.wpt
hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn293.wpt
hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn294.wpt
hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn295.wpt
hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn297.wpt
hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn333.wpt
hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn361.wpt
hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn801.wpt
hwy_data/MN/usamn/mn.mn860.wpt

I'll have to look back and see why Tim deactivated MN 309.  Will also have to see why the leg of MN 23 through Wisconsin is on the "unprocessed list".

si404:

--- Quote from: froggie on February 21, 2016, 07:21:12 am ---Will also have to see why the leg of MN 23 through Wisconsin is on the "unprocessed list".
--- End quote ---
It's in the wrong folder (there's one in the right folder that is processed) - MN/usamn rather than WI/usamn.

I've made a pull request deleting the ones you listed, some in my regions that are there for no reason, and a handful of wrong folder files (checking that there were right folder equivalents)

Bickendan:
The yt.bc097s need to be checked -- I think they're appearing correctly in the BC directory, so the ones in the YT directory might be superfluous.
That said, I know that bc.bc097con isn't showing on the map.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version