Author Topic: MT: Helena business routes  (Read 1419 times)

Offline ntallyn

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:17:31 pm
MT: Helena business routes
« on: July 24, 2020, 06:41:57 pm »
I was just in the Helena area a few weeks ago and noticed the following:
  • US12 Bus doesn't appear to be signed at all. I followed the routing westbound and saw no signs approaching the beginning at Montana Avenue, nor at the intersection with Last Chance Gulch.
  • I-15 Bus is signed barely better. There are signs on I-15 and a few along Cedar St/Last Chance Gulch (and one on US12 at the intersection), but no signs indicating the turn onto Montana (from westbound on Prospect) nor at Cruse Ave or approaching Last Chance Gulch. Incidentally, every sign I did see along the route had a green TO banner with the green BL sign.

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:42:28 pm
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
Re: MT: Helena business routes
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 10:09:01 am »
OK, usually if there's signage from the interstate that's usually a good reason to keep something in the HB. If no one else has an objection, I'll take the US 12 business loop out in the next few days.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline Markkos1992

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 09:06:43 pm
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 07:48:10 pm »
US 12 BUS (Helena) was removed via this pull request:  https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/4068.

I presume that I-15BL (Helena) is staying and that nothing else needs to be done here.

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:42:28 pm
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 06:07:47 pm »
Yeah, usually I'm pretty good about cleaning these up, whoops.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton