Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I was just in Nebraska this weekend and saw this sign along US30 near Sutherland, NE.

While I can't attest to how well the route is signed through the state, there are certainly sections that are concurrent with US30 that are not yet in the HB.

I was curious about the route and found this Lincoln Highway Map which could be useful. It seems to show all the various routings over the years. Maybe it will be helpful to anyone researching this route.

So that sign is for the Nebraska-specific Lincoln Highway "scenic" byway, not for the national route as far as I can tell.

I wasn't paying that much attention as I drove by. I imagine most drivers (myself included) would not notice a difference between the "national route" signs and the "Nebraska-specific" signs. In this case I'm not sure it matters as the section was concurrent with US30, but it could lead to further discussion as to what type of signage is needed for inclusion in the usatr system. I wonder if I've opened a can of worms here.  :P
NatRd goes below the I-70/US 40 lines just west of WooRd even though NatRd is north of I-70/US 40 here.
I was just in Nebraska this weekend and saw this sign along US30 near Sutherland, NE.

While I can't attest to how well the route is signed through the state, there are certainly sections that are concurrent with US30 that are not yet in the HB.

I was curious about the route and found this Lincoln Highway Map which could be useful. It seems to show all the various routings over the years. Maybe it will be helpful to anyone researching this route.

So that sign is for the Nebraska-specific Lincoln Highway "scenic" byway, not for the national route as far as I can tell.
Updates to Highway Data / SC: US 21/SC 5/SC 121 Intersection
« Last post by Markkos1992 on Today at 10:40:03 am »
This intersection on the south side of Rock Hill needs to be reconfigured to show what OSM shows now.  GSV already has this shown. 
Updates to Highway Data / Re: VA: US 23 Corridor Point Concerns
« Last post by mapmikey on Today at 07:58:04 am »
adjustments made
Updates to Highway Data / Re: VA: US-121 now posted
« Last post by mapmikey on Today at 07:37:27 am »
There's a 3rd way that requires no updates entry...
Updates to Highway Data / Re: NC: I-40 'eastern' end extended?
« Last post by mapmikey on Today at 07:33:17 am »
I-40 extended
exit added; exit number will be 312B
Updates to Highway Data / Re: NC: NC 16 TRUCK (Newton)
« Last post by mapmikey on Today at 07:18:42 am »
hmmm...this has been here at least 16 years...

route added
Updates to Highway Data / Re: AASHTO SCOH USRN 2022 Meetings
« Last post by mapmikey on Today at 07:03:17 am »
I may be able to check on US 258 BUS (Farmville, NC) in a week or so if I follow my current route plan for the Smithfield's Chicken-N-BBQ trip with my mom.

Still posted fully along with NC 121 as of yesterday.

This is not surprising...US 70-258 Bus is still (as of summer 2022) posted in Kinston despite being axed in 2020.

Looks like the US 258 BUS Deletion affected NC 121 after all (https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?msg=2920508).

NC 121 changes made
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10