User Discussions > Other Discussion

TFW you lie down after driving for 20 hours straight

(1/2) > >>

mapcat:
Every muscle is vibrating. Sleep is irresistible. There needs to be a name for it.

yakra:
Laramie to San Jose, 2006.

This is home now.

jayhawkco:

--- Quote from: mapcat on March 30, 2021, 11:03:04 am ---Every muscle is vibrating. Sleep is irresistible. There needs to be a name for it.

--- End quote ---

Driveana.

Chris

compdude787:
It wasn't quite 20 hours of driving, but when I drove from LA to Salt Lake City on my trip this past October, I was on the road from approximately 9 am to 2 am that next morning, pretty much only stopping for lunch, dinner, and gas. Playing classic rock music kept me awake on I-15 thru Utah.

It probably wouldn't have taken so long had I not spent that entire morning driving around on LA's freeways, and then going down the Grapevine and then over Tehachapi Pass that afternoon, but hey, I wanted to do those things, especially because it was a Saturday morning so there was practically no traffic in LA.

But I don't think I'm going to be spending that much time on the road and staying up so late driving in the future.

mapmikey:

--- Quote from: mapcat on March 30, 2021, 11:03:04 am ---Every muscle is vibrating. Sleep is irresistible. There needs to be a name for it.

--- End quote ---

Road jangles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version