User Discussions > How To?

How to Use Travel Mapping

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jim:

--- Quote from: TravelGuy on February 11, 2023, 09:32:06 am ---Recently found this forum. I do a lot of travelling. Reading the guide on how to report. Very confusing in the beginning.

--- End quote ---

Glad you found us.  What was confusing?  I'd like to improve it.

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: Jim on February 11, 2023, 04:12:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: TravelGuy on February 11, 2023, 09:32:06 am ---Recently found this forum. I do a lot of travelling. Reading the guide on how to report. Very confusing in the beginning.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think it's a spam bot due to the signature.

michih:

--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on February 11, 2023, 08:24:11 pm ---I think it's a spam bot due to the signature.
--- End quote ---

If so, a clever one :)

TravelGuy:

--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on February 11, 2023, 08:24:11 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I think it's a spam bot due to the signature.

--- End quote ---

No, nothing as exciting as a bot.  ;D

TravelGuy:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Apologies for the delay in replying Jim, been a busy few months here. I think the main confusing thing for me was I've only driven a few times in the US, I live in the UK. So I was looking at a recent trip I had done, from Boise ID to Nampa, ID. (I believe that would be list ID55?) I also then travelled from Nampa to Mountain Home on the I84 I think it is. How would I map these? I tried using the Highway Browser and the .list tool, but nothing showed up when I clicked on the route.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version