Author Topic: usaush: United States Historic US Routes  (Read 58115 times)

Offline compdude787

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 10:35:17 pm
Re: usaush: United States Historic US Routes
« Reply #270 on: April 28, 2021, 08:49:37 pm »
Also, east of the WA21 waypoint, (I just submitted a pull request to add a corresponding waypoint to the WA 21 wpt file) there needs to be an additional shaping point so that the line for this doesn't cross over the line for I-90. (or you can just add a visible waypoint at Wahl Road)

It looks like that this may have caused a duplicate label error on WA 21.

Oops, forgot to check this before submitting that pull request. I've changed the waypoint name: https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/4715

Offline compdude787

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 10:35:17 pm
« Reply #271 on: May 08, 2021, 03:27:11 pm »
Si, you're okay with me making the changes I identified in a previous post to the historic US routes in Washington, right? Just wanted to check...

I also wanted to ask you about this:

US10HisFre:
Since this is signed from I-90 at Exit 143, I think this route should be extended from the intersection with Silica Road to I-90. The only thing I'm unsure about is whether or not we want to include this part of Silica Road given that it was never part of US 10 in the first place.

Was there a reason you didn't extend it all the way to I-90 on Silica Road, even though there are signs from the freeway?

Online si404

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 06:03:26 am
« Reply #272 on: May 08, 2021, 04:01:45 pm »
Si, you're okay with me making the changes I identified in a previous post to the historic US routes in Washington, right? Just wanted to check...
Yes, of course.
Was there a reason you didn't extend it all the way to I-90 on Silica Road, even though there are signs from the freeway?
Almost certainly because I had no imagery of signs from the freeway when drafting, and so couldn't say whether it would diverge from the former US10 alignment to meet I-90, or take the former US10 frontage road, or just end at that junction.

Offline mapcat

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:36:11 pm
« Reply #273 on: May 12, 2021, 10:43:58 am »
Historic US 66 in Springfield IL does not follow the I-55 business loop between Spruce St and Lawrence Ave. The routing between 6th/7th and 9th uses Spruce both directions.

6th & Spruce

9th & Spruce
Clinched: