Web Design Discussion > General Web Design Discussion

A Couple Website Suggestions

<< < (3/3)

yakra:

--- Quote from: si404 on February 12, 2016, 06:16:18 am ---Sure, but at the moment, the current format (obviously subject to change, given it's a devel system) is for the Route field to be "HistUS66"
--- End quote ---
*looks at usaush.csv* -- Ah! I hadn't noticed that bit.

--- Quote from: si404 on February 12, 2016, 06:16:18 am ---so that I can get the date banners in. Therefore such a thing would be unnecessary.
--- End quote ---
Noting here that the date, where included, is part of the City field. Were you considering moving it to a different field?

si404:

--- Quote from: yakra on February 12, 2016, 11:54:21 am ---Noting here that the date, where included, is part of the City field. Were you considering moving it to a different field?
--- End quote ---
Yes, banners, but the banners field, IIRC, doesn't go long enough when displaying, so I temporarily moved it to the City field.

theFXexpert:

--- Quote from: mapcat on February 11, 2016, 07:06:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: rickmastfan67 on February 11, 2016, 06:49:56 pm ---I'd agree with the 'VA6Y' setup.

--- End quote ---

Aren't they signed like this anyway? Or is that Arkansas?

--- End quote ---
Based on what I saw when I went to Williamsburg, yes.

froggie:
Those few Virginia "wye" routes are signed are typically signed xxY without a banner.  The only three I can think of offhand that even have signs are VA 6Y, VA 132Y (the Williamsburg route mentioned), and VA 180Y on the Eastern Shore.  6Y and 180Y each have just one sign.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version