Web Design Discussion > General Web Design Discussion

New table sorting library

<< < (2/6) > >>

Markkos1992:

--- Quote from: michih on June 01, 2022, 08:56:46 am ---
--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on June 01, 2022, 08:15:54 am ---The total clinchable in the stats table for a region IMO should not be sortable.
--- End quote ---
Why?

--- End quote ---

Personally, I do not like it getting in the way of usernames especially if I ever want to use the data in a personal spreadsheet.

michih:
@Jim, have you changed anything in the last three hours? The user page tables are sorted by region and system name now. I'm quite sure that it was by clinched miles (region) and % clinched three hours ago - just as it should be!

michih:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on June 01, 2022, 11:05:15 am ---
--- Quote from: michih on June 01, 2022, 08:56:46 am ---
--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on June 01, 2022, 08:15:54 am ---The total clinchable in the stats table for a region IMO should not be sortable.
--- End quote ---
Why?

--- End quote ---

Personally, I do not like it getting in the way of usernames especially if I ever want to use the data in a personal spreadsheet.

--- End quote ---

You don't need to sort it if you don't want to. I thinkt it's fine that it's possible.

Jim:

--- Quote from: michih on June 01, 2022, 12:04:52 pm ---@Jim, have you changed anything in the last three hours? The user page tables are sorted by region and system name now. I'm quite sure that it was by clinched miles (region) and % clinched three hours ago - just as it should be!

--- End quote ---

I haven't, but I bet I need to specify an initial sorting that differs from the order that comes out of the DB in those cases.

Jim:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on June 01, 2022, 08:15:54 am ---The total clinchable in the stats table for a region IMO should not be sortable.  Nothing else noticeable from what I have seen.

--- End quote ---

Agreed, that should not move from the top.  I will see what I can do.

--- Quote ---I would like to be able to sort the line at the top of the Route Finder, but I presume that may be a loading issue.

--- End quote ---

If I understand what you mean, I think that shouldn't be too hard.  So you'd like to be able to sort by each of the column headers on findroute.php?  I just have to make sure the filter drop-downs are excluded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version