Author Topic: ttoh+ttomr: Trinidad and Tobago Highways + Main Roads  (Read 2928 times)

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:04:16 pm
ttoh+ttomr: Trinidad and Tobago Highways + Main Roads
« on: July 04, 2022, 11:09:05 am »
The systems are in preview since February 2019. ttoh has 9 routes for 67 miles, ttomr has 14 routes for 170 miles.
We currently have two travelers in TTO.

I'm not sure how the routes have been drafted. There is no note on credits.php, and the wikipedia roads article does not mention all routes in HB. If the source is just OSM and/or GM... Well, should Southern Main Road (Fullerton) be truncated to Cedros (OSM) or extended to Icacos (GM)?

I think it's difficult to peer-review the systems now, so, just report any issue here.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:04:16 pm
Re: ttoh+ttomr: Trinidad and Tobago Highways + Main Roads
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 04:04:43 pm »
wegenwiki has even less routes. However, I've checked the references list of the wikipedia article and there's a "list of roads maintained by the highways division" (Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago: Ministry of Works and Infrastructure (Trinidad and Tobago). Retrieved 2021-12-30.) I don't know it it's really from the end of last year (no date in the document) but if so, it might be interesting.... Issue no.1: The table has a column "Route No" (which are not signed, are they?) in addition to "RoadName" :pan: "Functional Class" indicates if the route is "Main", "Highway", "Secondary" and "Tertiary" :) The document is quite long, it has 21 pages :(

@si404 Should we use this document as source?

Offline formulanone

• Last Login:March 25, 2024, 05:01:03 pm
Re: ttoh+ttomr: Trinidad and Tobago Highways + Main Roads
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 08:06:36 pm »
Hmm, the route numbers in that document must be internal, since I didn't notice any posted route numbers. But I only had about 12-13 miles.