Author Topic: Traveler stats by state/system?  (Read 8494 times)

Offline IMGoph

• Last Login:Today at 04:28:36 pm
Traveler stats by state/system?
« on: August 01, 2022, 09:29:31 am »
On the traveler statistics page, there is a ranking of every user for the whole kit and kaboodle here.

Is there a way to look at the rankings by one state or system at a time?

I feel like it must be doable, but I'm just not seeing how to make that happen.

Offline Markkos1992

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 03:58:40 pm
Re: Traveler stats by state/system?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 09:33:12 am »
I just click on a state (such as Virginia) or system on my Stats Page and scroll down.  You can do that easily enough on anyone's stat page for a state/region/system traveled in by that person.

I have never tried to do it on a state/region/system that I have not traveled on.

Offline IMGoph

• Last Login:Today at 04:28:36 pm
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 09:39:08 am »
I just click on a state (such as Virginia) or system on my Stats Page and scroll down.  You can do that easily enough on anyone's stat page for a state/region/system traveled in by that person.

I have never tried to do it on a state/region/system that I have not traveled on.

Thank you! I didn't realize that was an option, but it's exactly what I was looking for. Wonderful!

Offline mapmikey

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 02:58:32 pm
    • Co-curator Virginia Highways Project
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 09:44:47 am »

You can get a region you haven't been to by calling up one you have been to then going into the web address and changing the region name to a place you haven't been.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 04:44:01 pm
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 01:05:51 pm »

You can get a region you haven't been to by calling up one you have been to then going into the web address and changing the region name to a place you haven't been.

Or selecting from the list on top of the page.

Offline Markkos1992

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022, 03:55:29 pm »
^I'm not sure what you are referring to.  I do not see a way to select a region that you have not traveled in on my stats page.  (probably adding a scrollbar that includes all of the regions/systems should be added to be honest)

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 03:58:03 pm »
^I'm not sure what you are referring to.  I do not see a way to select a region that you have not traveled in on my stats page.  (probably adding a scrollbar that includes all of the regions/systems should be added to be honest)

On user/region.php

I've never been to Afghanistan ;)

Offline Markkos1992

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 05:40:36 pm »
Ok I see it now.  I think there should be a way to see to that page easier.  Right now, I think I had to click an existing region to get the scrolldown menu with all of them.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 02:11:40 pm »
I think there should be a way to see to that page easier.  Right now, I think I had to click an existing region to get the scrolldown menu with all of them.

You can also open mapview from your user page and select any (untraveled) region or system:

https://travelmapping.net/user/?u=markkos1992