User Discussions > How To?

Traveler stats by state/system?

<< < (2/2)

Markkos1992:
^I'm not sure what you are referring to.  I do not see a way to select a region that you have not traveled in on my stats page.  (probably adding a scrollbar that includes all of the regions/systems should be added to be honest)

michih:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on August 01, 2022, 03:55:29 pm ---^I'm not sure what you are referring to.  I do not see a way to select a region that you have not traveled in on my stats page.  (probably adding a scrollbar that includes all of the regions/systems should be added to be honest)
--- End quote ---

On user/region.php

I've never been to Afghanistan ;)

Markkos1992:
Ok I see it now.  I think there should be a way to see to that page easier.  Right now, I think I had to click an existing region to get the scrolldown menu with all of them.

michih:

--- Quote from: Markkos1992 on August 01, 2022, 05:40:36 pm ---I think there should be a way to see to that page easier.  Right now, I think I had to click an existing region to get the scrolldown menu with all of them.
--- End quote ---

You can also open mapview from your user page and select any (untraveled) region or system:

https://travelmapping.net/user/?u=markkos1992

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version