Highway Data Discussion > Solved Highway data updates

OH: OH 4 Rerouted in Dayton

(1/3) > >>

Bitmapped:
In 2021, OH 4 was rerouted in Dayton to move more onto the US 35 freeway. It now continues its concurrency with US 35 west to Gettysburg Avenue, where it then heads south to its original alignment at Germantown Street/Pike.

Markkos1992:
I am very much happy that my OH 4 plans for my Columbus Meet Trip are east of I-75.   :D

mapcat:
GMSV (September 2022) still has the signs on the former route. I'll make the adjustment once signage is changed.

neroute2:
Signs from 2 months ago in GSV show that the intersection of Gettysburg and Germantown has not been updated, but signs intersecting the freeway at McGee have been. Is this change reflected in non-signage official stuff?

mapcat:

--- Quote from: neroute2 on January 16, 2023, 08:40:12 pm ---Signs from 2 months ago in GSV show that the intersection of Gettysburg and Germantown has not been updated, but signs intersecting the freeway at McGee have been. Is this change reflected in non-signage official stuff?

--- End quote ---

Looks like SLDs have it on 35 now between Gettysburg and Germantown. https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/6293

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version