Highway Data Discussion > In-progress Highway Systems & Work

Europe Tier-4 systems progress superthread (UNECE)

<< < (3/18) > >>

michih:
Thanks a lot :)

michih:

--- Quote from: si404 on March 23, 2016, 02:54:30 pm ---I outlined the Rv roads in Sweden and Norway today (mostly only points where they intersect other routes), making a start on those systems.
--- End quote ---

Cool, all Rv waypoints I need are already available  8)

michih:
From the HB:

Armenia   Azerbaijan Magistrale   azem

;)

michih:
If I've figured out GitHub one day and deub will be finished, I'd like to work on other systems. My favorites are: autb, chen and maybe czei.
If you wanna make whole Europe, it's ok though.

btw: I think beln is in development, isn't it? Minimum, there are some files but it's still commented (by accident?).

si404:

--- Quote from: michih on June 14, 2016, 04:01:17 pm ---If I've figured out GitHub one day and deub will be finished, I'd like to work on other systems. My favorites are: autb, chen and maybe czei.
--- End quote ---
chen probably isn't the right one (N roads don't seem to be signed). I've deliberately left off the systems closer to Germany since you've come on board (including doing less work on poldk, though I've picked that back up with a couple of routes properly done this week).

--- Quote ---btw: I think beln is in development, isn't it? Minimum, there are some files but it's still commented (by accident?)
--- End quote ---
It was me testing the water, though I wasn't that impressed (hence why norrv, svng, srbb, hunf and (soon) svki have been drafted since last time I touched it). If you want to do systems that have a start made, but aren't preview level, then just say so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version