User Discussions > Welcome & Notices

Site update schedule interruptions

<< < (2/16) > >>

Jim:
I've been able to run site updates more regularly than expected on the first part of my trip.  The last update of 2016 is underway now.  I should be able to get one launched tomorrow morning or early afternoon if there are any highway data or list file updates between now and then.  Hard to say after that.

2016 has been quite a year for the project, and I'm looking forward to what we can accomplish for 2017!

Jim:
Busy couple days here, but I hope to launch a site update tonight.  If not, I'll get one done tomorrow.

Jim:

--- Quote from: Jim on January 14, 2017, 03:50:33 pm ---Busy couple days here, but I hope to launch a site update tonight.  If not, I'll get one done tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Site update in progress now, and I hope to be back on a daily update schedule for the forseeable future.

Jim:
I'm traveling for a week starting tomorrow (Tuesday).  Frequency of site updates after tonight's (which just crashed with a data error...hope to get it through) will depend on the availability of reliable network and time to run them.  I doubt I'll be able to run them daily, but hopefully I'll get at least one or two in while I'm away.

Jim:
A site update is running now from an airplane because technology lets me do so.  We'll see if it completes successfully.  Landing soon, so I can't babysit it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version