Highway Data Discussion > In-progress Highway Systems & Work

Rest of America Master Thread

<< < (5/5)

michih:

--- Quote from: jayhawkco on July 02, 2021, 01:05:50 am ---I have mileage in Costa Rica, Guatemala, Bolivia, Ecuador, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Colombia, St. Lucia, Svalbard, and Peru that I want to bring into the fold.
--- End quote ---

neroute2 had an initial look on Ecuador and Guatemala but not much happened so far - and I don't expect that neroute2 or anyone else will work on it anytime soon....

I think I might revisit Argentina once France will be done in 2022+

michih:
Sorry that I didn't peer-review any system today but I preferred visiting Si instead :D

Are the French oversea departement systems also ready for review?  glpd (Guadaloupe) gufd (French Guiana) and mtqd (Martinique)?

si404:

--- Quote from: michih on June 28, 2022, 03:48:51 pm ---Are the French oversea departement systems also ready for review?  glpd (Guadaloupe) gufd (French Guiana) and mtqd (Martinique)?
--- End quote ---
Sure.

michih:

--- Quote from: si404 on June 28, 2022, 05:21:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: michih on June 28, 2022, 03:48:51 pm ---Are the French oversea departement systems also ready for review?  glpd (Guadaloupe) gufd (French Guiana) and mtqd (Martinique)?
--- End quote ---
Sure.
--- End quote ---

I asked because you had concerns in the past. That's why you started the chocolate indication. I've marked the 3 systems now and I'll review them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version