Highway Data Discussion > Completed Highway Systems Threads

isrr: Israel Regional Roads

<< < (3/3)

si404:

--- Quote from: michih on September 13, 2022, 02:39:17 pm ---R471:
Should be mostly F471 as indicated on OSM and wikipedia except of segment east of F6
--- End quote ---
English wikipedia and Hebrew wikipedia have both blue and green shields for R471.

Hebrew wikipedia says that it was finished in 2013, and that work started in 2019 to add bus lanes with a link to an article. this picture shows green signs, not blue, on the freeway bit - it's R471 until some actual evidence that it has blue shields on appears

--- Quote from: michih on September 13, 2022, 03:13:34 pm ---R531:
Should it be F531 as indicated on OSM and wikipedia?
--- End quote ---
English wikipedia has green shields for R531. Hebrew wikipedia has blue F531 and F51 shields (as it will become F51*), but there's no blue signs from the images I've found - it's all green R531 ones.

Both routes seem to be Freeways in terms of standards and rules, but (like the west end of H77), aren't signed as such beyond the regulation signs.

It doesn't help not having that much recent GMSV, however, I've not seen any evidence that they are signed with blue shields (unlike F431).

Google maps seems to be spot on when it comes to what has blue signs and what doesn't (maybe not the east end of the 431). I've extended the F2 (which was under-upgrade when I last did a pass), and the F4 (where you could go one way or the other, and I went the other in this pass)

*Just as a note - the plan, now nearly 4 years old, has its changes listed on Hebrew wikipedia)

michih:
I didn't look to deep into it but:
- R417/R436 wps (NMP) need to be synced
- R437 wp order need to be fixed (SA error)
- Remaining data errors are likely to be marked FP
-  Concurrency fixes have been reported earlier

I think that we can activate the system when you are also happy with it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version