Author Topic: WY: WY346 et. al.  (Read 1140 times)

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 11:38:25 am
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
Re: WY: WY346 et. al.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2022, 11:40:40 pm »
I mean, ML 60B (which is US87She at the southern end) is continuous to the washout, it's not like south of the washout where the spur gets its own inventory number. I think I'll leave that as-is for now, but do the addition like discussed previous.

ML 1003B ends at the intersection just north of the washout, and in Sheridan County is just noted as WY 193.
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline the_spui_ninja

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 11:38:25 am
  • THE Western SD Highway Nut
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2022, 02:23:41 pm »
https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/5951 unless the usawy CSVs buggered out when I had to find them manually
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered. - G.K. Chesterton

Offline yakra

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 13, 2024, 07:19:36 pm
  • I like C++
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2022, 09:04:31 am »
^^Sounds like a case of what to do with unsigned portions of otherwise signed routes?
...A matter that I don't think has ever been conclusively settled for the project.
And I don't necessarily think it should be. "One size does not fit all", n'at...
Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca