Highway Data Discussion > In-progress Highway Systems & Work

Europe Tier-5 systems overview

<< < (2/7) > >>

si404:
possible work-around for Germany that doesn't involve breaking pre-existing routes: different systems for each one, and where clashes exist, something to distinguish (state letters?) each one - eg deu.bwl001. You might want to make use of the abbreviations field.

deube Berlin ?
deubb Brandenburg ?
deubw Brandenburg Landesstraßen
deuby Bayern Staatsstraßen
deuhb Bremen ?
deuhh Hamburg ?
deuhe Hessen Landesstraßen
deumv Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Landesstraßen
deuni Niedersachsen Landesstraßen
deunw Nordrhein-Westfalen Landesstraßen
deurp Rheinland-Pfalz Landesstraßen
deusl Saarland Landesstraßen
deusn Sachsen Staatsstraßen
deust Sachsen-Anhalt Landesstraßen
deush Schleswig-Holstein ?
deuth Thüringen Landesstraßen

michih:
Thanks.
Does "different systems for each one" mean, I should create 16 tier 5 systems for the only region = country? Why w/o "l", deube instead of deubel?
I don't get what "You might want to make use of the abbreviations field." means. Why is it needed if we have 16 systems...

si404:

--- Quote from: michih on February 01, 2017, 01:45:30 pm ---Does "different systems for each one" mean, I should create 16 tier 5 systems for the only region = country?
--- End quote ---
I guess you could do it as one system if you want.
--- Quote ---Why w/o "l", deube instead of deubel?
--- End quote ---
Might as well keep it short!
--- Quote ---I don't get what "You might want to make use of the abbreviations field." means. Why is it needed if we have 16 systems...
--- End quote ---
You can't have two routes with the same list file entry of <region><route><banner><abbrev>, so two L1's, one in Saxony and one in Bremen, would need distinguishing from each other, even if they are different systems.

michih:
If I got you right... 1 or 16 systems in 1 region distinguished in list files like:

DEU L1st L2 L3 --> German L1 in Sachsen-Anhalt traveled b/n L2 wp and L3 wp.
DEU L2st L1 L3 --> German L2 in Sachsen-Anhalt traveled b/n L1 wp and L3 wp.
DEU L1ni L2 L3 --> German L1 in Niedersachsen traveled b/n L2 wp and L3 wp.
DEU L1sh L2 L3 --> German L1 in Schleswig-Holstein traveled b/n L2 wp and L3 wp.

I think 16 systems are better first but could be merged once they are completed.

peperodriguez2710:

--- Quote from: michih on October 31, 2016, 02:44:56 pm ---esp - Spain (roads signed with orange signs?)

--- End quote ---

They are first class autonomical roads, that means that are freeways or roads like the ones in the National Road network [N-xxx] but managed by the government of the different autonomical communities.

Have a nice day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version