Highway Data Discussion > In-progress Highway Systems & Work

Rest of America Master Thread

<< < (5/7) > >>

michih:

--- Quote from: jayhawkco on July 02, 2021, 01:05:50 am ---I have mileage in Costa Rica, Guatemala, Bolivia, Ecuador, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Colombia, St. Lucia, Svalbard, and Peru that I want to bring into the fold.
--- End quote ---

neroute2 had an initial look on Ecuador and Guatemala but not much happened so far - and I don't expect that neroute2 or anyone else will work on it anytime soon....

I think I might revisit Argentina once France will be done in 2022+

michih:
Sorry that I didn't peer-review any system today but I preferred visiting Si instead :D

Are the French oversea departement systems also ready for review?  glpd (Guadaloupe) gufd (French Guiana) and mtqd (Martinique)?

si404:

--- Quote from: michih on June 28, 2022, 03:48:51 pm ---Are the French oversea departement systems also ready for review?  glpd (Guadaloupe) gufd (French Guiana) and mtqd (Martinique)?
--- End quote ---
Sure.

michih:

--- Quote from: si404 on June 28, 2022, 05:21:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: michih on June 28, 2022, 03:48:51 pm ---Are the French oversea departement systems also ready for review?  glpd (Guadaloupe) gufd (French Guiana) and mtqd (Martinique)?
--- End quote ---
Sure.
--- End quote ---

I asked because you had concerns in the past. That's why you started the chocolate indication. I've marked the 3 systems now and I'll review them.

Duke87:
Costa Rica looks to be best broken into primary, secondary, and tertiary systems per https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Red_Vial_Nacional_de_Costa_Rica (different shield shapes are used for the three, though route numbers do not repeat between them).

I'm going to go ahead and take on the task of drafting them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version