Highway Data Discussion > In-progress Highway Systems & Work

fraoccdXX: Occitanie Routes Départementales

<< < (4/9) > >>

michih:

--- Quote from: ua747sp on September 20, 2021, 04:01:22 pm ---So happy to see Pyrénées-Orientales go to preview! Thanks for your work on this.
--- End quote ---

Happy to get positive feedback on my work :)

--- Quote from: ua747sp on September 20, 2021, 04:01:22 pm ---On FRA-OCC D627-11 it looks like there are a couple points near Port Leucate to fix. D627 does not have access to the two roads immediately on either side of the canal there. So PortLeu should be moved a few hundred meters south to ramps, and CheGrau should be moved a few hundred meters north to its ramps. Thanks again!

--- End quote ---

I think that the points are correct. Both are grade-separate junctions, and the points are at the underpasses. I know that it might look odd but there are numerous examples like that at other places. si404 often demanded the points when reviewing my systems.

https://travelmapping.net/hb/showroute.php?r=fraocc.d062711

michih:
fraoccd09 - Ariège  Routes Départementales will be in preview with the next site update. More than 360 routes for more than 1,300 miles.

michih:
fraoccd65 - Hautes-Pyrénées  Routes Départementales will be in preview with the next site update. More than 400 routes for more than 1,600 miles.

yakra:
In this case I’m with ua747sp.

michih:

--- Quote from: yakra on November 08, 2021, 05:24:14 pm ---In this case I’m with ua747sp.
--- End quote ---

yep, but the decision was made years ago. There are too many wps like this all over Europe / the world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version