Author Topic: WI: another broken concurrency and other odds & ends  (Read 1103 times)

Offline mapcat

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Today at 10:09:32 am
WI: another broken concurrency and other odds & ends
« on: July 26, 2020, 06:58:33 pm »
vespertine already mentioned one for US18 & WI 164. There's another along US 12/ WI 16 between CRB_Jun & WI80_S (US12 has a shaping point that WI 16 lacks).

Besides that, the southern end of WI 241 may need to be moved. There is northbound signage (not "TO") starting immediately after the right turn from 7 Mile Rd just west of I-94. The current point appears to be positioned at the midpoint of a one-way couplet, so if that's the case (southbound using Elm Rd?) then nothing needs work here.

There's a road connecting WI 164 & WI 175 near their crossing, so a point should be added to both files there.

The points for WI 100 along I-41 have some pretty complex/outdated names that could be improved by converting them to I-41(xx) labels. Additionally, the northern endpoint at I-43 probably ought to be I-43(82) since the other intersection with I-43 has a label including the exit number.

Clinched:

Offline Highway63

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:February 16, 2024, 01:40:37 am
Re: WI: another broken concurrency and other odds & ends
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 01:46:55 am »
Working on all of these. You are right about WI 100 in that the points are complex. Of course, it's this segment that has the most labels in use.  :D But I'll change the points to I-41 exit numbers, and while I'm at it I'll prune old unused street names from the US 41 file in favor of the exit numbers.