Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Updates to Highway Data / Re: I-11 Nevada northern extension
« Last post by cl94 on Yesterday at 07:56:26 pm »
Wikipedia has also updated (not that that matters too much, but it's another data point in favor of "the hobby thinks 515 is gone").

Because we've had multiple press releases and official changes, I'm going to push through the change tonight. This shouldn't break any list files, though I-515 will disappear from your stats (it remains an alt label for I-11). I also updated all of the waypoints to reflect I-11 as the primary route.
Updates to Highway Data / Re: ZAF: Assorted issues with national highways
« Last post by shiggins on Yesterday at 07:22:17 pm »
N2 is missing a point at R102_E between 43(W) and M153 in Somerset West.
Updates to Highway Data / Re: NE: R44B and other Rec routes
« Last post by neroute2 on Yesterday at 06:55:52 pm »
Put it in usatr as a tourist recreation route :)
Updates to Highway Data / Re: OH: US-42 point recommendations
« Last post by mapcat on Yesterday at 06:17:58 pm »
Koehler Ave is one-way the wrong way between 42 & the exit ramp, so I went with BenAve. I-75 will soon get a complete rebuild there to eliminate the NB/SB separation, so the ramp to Koehler will go away anyway.

https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/7431
Updates to Highway Data / Re: OH: OH-237 point suggestion
« Last post by mapcat on Yesterday at 06:13:56 pm »
Close to a hidden point too, so since HogLn is in use, I switched out the other one. https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/pull/7431
Updates to Highway Data / Re: NE: R44B and other Rec routes
« Last post by mapcat on Yesterday at 05:48:11 pm »
It's come up before. I wouldn't expect yakra to change his mind.
Updates to Highway Data / NE: R44B and other Rec routes
« Last post by vespertine on Yesterday at 05:25:39 pm »
I found many junction signs on NE25 for Recreation Road 44B as it makes the 90 degree turn at the south end of Swanson Lake.
Examples: Green junction sign on NB NE25   Standalone shields at JCT NE25/R44B
Looks like the stretch of road NB of this intersection was R44B at one point too, given the blocked out green sign and this faded, unreadable old shield, but is no longer.

My first thought would be that R44B warrants inclusion in the Links and Spurs set...however...that may also bring up the issue of the only other Rec route that I know is signed, being R82B in Loup City. R82B is well signed at the junction of NE10/58/92, but assuming it goes all the way to the Sherman Reservoir, I have no idea what the exact routing is to get from O Street to N Street, or thereafter, and can't find routings for Recreation Routes on NDOR's site. So, I'm unsure how this would be dealt with.
Updates to Highway Data / NE: L1E decommissioned
« Last post by vespertine on Yesterday at 05:22:59 pm »
Nebraska Link 1E no longer connects NE74 to US281, and is no longer signed. A lot of the pavement has been removed, and only this piece remains, which now dead ends.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10