Author Topic: fraaradXX: Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Routes Départementales  (Read 9601 times)

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 04:04:16 pm
Re: fraaradXX: Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Routes Départementales
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2021, 01:36:00 pm »
fraarad42 - Loire Routes Départementales will be in preview with the next site update. Almost 300 routes for more than 2,000 miles.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2021, 05:36:31 am »
fraarad60 - Rhône Routes Départementales will be in preview with the next site update. More than 350 routes for almost 1,500 miles.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2023, 01:35:37 pm »
fraaram63 - Clermont Auvergne Métropole Routes Métropolitaines

First signs on Sep 2020 GSV and OSM seems to cover a lot of routes but OSM is not yet completely updated, e.g. D69 in the north.

The Clermont Auvergne Métropole indicates the beginning of the routes with small METROPOLE signs I've never seen for any other M route system. Unfortunately, the beginning of the M route is not at the metropolis border (which is about here where a M route is indicated on the direction sign. The M route numbers on those direction signs only appeared on September 2021 GSV. There were still the old D signs on May 2021 GSV and June 2021 GSV.
The next inbound km post inbound from the METROPOLE sign also still indicated the old D number. I found a M route sign for the D69 in the north of the city but this also just appeared recently.
OSM is only partially updated.

I cannot draft the system right now (split from the preview D route system) since the west of the metropolis area is only covered but outdated 2019 GSV or older, and I really don't know where the M/D route transitions are located. I have to wait till GSV will have been updated.

More sources:
https://routes.fandom.com/wiki/Clermont_Auvergne_M%C3%A9tropole (with M route list but likely incomplete)
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clermont_Auvergne_M%C3%A9tropole (with metropolis map)

GSV coverage is much better now. The Clermont Auvergne Métropole Routes Métropolitaines system will be in development status with three routes after the next site update. No traveler is affected so far. I'll start to split off the M routes from the fraarad63 system in the next weeks after completing the draft of the three remaining franaq systems. Travelers will be affected then!

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2023, 03:46:05 pm »
fraaram42 - Saint-Étienne Métropole Routes Métropolitaines

Nothing on Oct 2020 GSV nor OSM.

Many signs appeared on 2022 GSV and on OSM :) e.g. June 2022, July 2022 and July 2022.

Edit: fraaram42 - Saint-Étienne Métropole Routes Métropolitaines will be in devel state with one route after the next site update. I think that no traveler will be affected when I'll split the routes off from fraarad42.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 12:11:53 pm by michih »

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2023, 03:53:42 am »
fraaram63 - Clermont Auvergne Métropole Routes Métropolitaines will be in preview with the next site update. About 50 routes for some 110 miles.

Offline michih

• TM Collaborator
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2023, 01:55:35 pm »
fraaram42 - Saint-Étienne Métropole Routes Métropolitaines will be in preview with the next site update. More than 60 routes for more than 270 miles.